Thursday, June 25, 2020

Playlist -- June 25, 2020

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I'll be thereRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price 1951-1962Columbia
Down at the corner barTony BoothKey's in the MailboxCapitol
In the good old days (when times were bad)Dolly PartonMy Tennessee Mountain HomeRCA Victor
Gonna find me a bluebirdMarvin RainwaterCountry USA 1957Time Life
Mule trainTennessee Ernie FordClassic Country: Golden 40sTime-Life
Then you'll be freeLoretta LynnMaking Love From MemoryMCA
Are the good times really overMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
America will surviveHank Williams, JrThe Almeria Club RecordingsCurb
I've been a long time leavin'Waylon JenningsDreaming My DreamsRCA/Buddha
I get the feverBill AndersonCountry USA 1966Time-Life
A poor man's roses (or a rich man's gold)Patsy ClineLive at the Cimarron BallroomMCA
Atheists don't have no songsSteve Martin & The Steep Canyon RangersRare Bird AlertRounder
I'll repossess my heartNorma JeanNorma Jean Sings A Tribute To Kitty WellsRCA Victor (lp)
Your old standbyGeorge JonesCup Of LonelinessPolygram
Trouble in mindWillie Nelson & Leon RussellOne For The RoadCBS (lp)
Southern hospitalityLew ChildreThe Country Music Hall of FameStarday (lp)
I'm moving onHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
Just a drink awayErnest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
Intro by Porter/Run that by me one more timePorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Jeannie's afraid of the darkPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Tomorrow is foreverPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Two sides to every storyPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
I'll be goneDwight YoakamGuitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc.Warner Brothers
Sleepy-eyed JohnJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
I've got a mule to rideTara NevinsMule to RideSugar Hill
I'm just an old chunk of coal (but I'm gonna be a diamond someday)John AndersonGreatest HitsWarner Brothers
You're the only good thing (that's happened to me)George MorganAmerican OriginalsColumbia
Is it really over?Jim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
You've been cheating on meTexas Ruby & Curly FoxEssential MastersRockabilly Records
Get behind me Satan and pushBillie Jo SpearsThe Voice of Billie Jo SpearsCapitol (lp)
Don't come home a-drinkin' (with lovin' on your mind)Loretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Yodelin' crazyRex AllenCowboy Country: "Shadows on the Trail"Jasmine
After the ballJohnny CashThe Essential Johnny Cash 1955-1983Columbia
I'm a long gone daddyHank WilliamsOriginal Singles CollectionPolydor
Here in the real worldAlan JacksonHere in the Real WorldArista
There's a honky tonk angel (who'll take me back in)Conway TwittyLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
She knows when you're on my mindGeorge StraitBlue Clear SkyMCA
Cheated out of loveJohnnie & JackJohnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain BoysBear Family
Memories and tearsThe Louvin BrothersClose HarmonyBear Family
Coming from the ballSam & Kirk McGeeOpry Old TimersStarday   
Precious memoriesErnest TubbWaltz Across TexasBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment