Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Playlist -- February 9, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Love and honor Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
Next in line Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers MCA
Strange Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'll love you forever (if I want to) Marty Stuart Let There Be Country Columbia
Tom Dooley Doc Watson Doc Watson Vanguard
I don't claim to be an angel Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
The cheatin' hotel Hank Williams Jr Almeria Club Curb
Brain cloudy blues Bob Wills San Antonio Rose Bear Family
Stay all night Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Big ball in Brooklyn Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1959-1963 Bear Family
Just between you and me Bobby Helms The Little Darlin' Sound of Bobby Helms Koch
Touch my heart Johnny Paycheck The Real Mr. Heartache Country Music Foundation
Three chords and the truth Sara Evans Three Chords and the Truth RCA
Don't leave the leaving up to me Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
If drinkin' don't kill me (her memory will) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
This ain't my first rodeo Vern Gosdin Super Hits Columbia
You're the reason God made Oklahoma David Frizzell & Shelly West Greatest Hits--Alone and Together K-Tel
Starvin' to death on a government claim Bob Bovee Rails, Trails, & Tall Tales Jawbone
Vietnam blues Dave Dudley Songs of America Flashback
Guitars, Cadillacs Dwight Yoakam Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc. Warner Brothers
I really don't want to know Ferlin Husky Greatest Hits Curb
Guitar polka Chet Atkins & Rosalie Allen Galloping Guitar: The Early Years Bear Family
Cryin' time Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Run 'em off Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Sally let your bangs hang down Rose Maddox This is Rose Maddox Arhoolie
Tied down Roy Acuff The King of Country Music Bear Family
A woman's touch James Intveld Have Faith Molenaart
Your love I'm gonna miss Dale Watson Carryin' On E-1
You'll never get a better chance than this Justin Trevino The Scene of the Crying Lonestar
Sorrow overtakes the wine Porter Wagoner The Cold Hard Facts of Life Bear Family
Promises and hearts (were made to break) Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Congratulations, you're absolutely right Tony Booth Lonesome 7-7203 Capitol
Will the real me please stop crying Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family
You can't Wynn, Stewart Wynn Stewart Wishful Thinking Bear Family
You've got the right key, but the wrong keyhole Red Stick Ramblers Right Key, Wrong Keyhole Memphis International
Rainbow stew Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
I am a pilgrim Merle Travis Folksongs of the Hills Bear Family
I tell my heart Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper The Very Best of Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper Varese Sarabande
Drinkin' thing Gary Stewart Out of Hand BMG
I just don't give a damn Georgette Jones Strong Enough To Cry Heart of Texas
By and by Elvis Presley How Great Thou Art RCA

No comments:

Post a Comment