Thursday, April 13, 2017

Playlist -- April 13, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
So long pal Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
You two timed me one time too often Tex Ritter Greatest Hits Curb
Guitar polka Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
I'll hold you in my heart (till I can hold you in my arms) Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Bouquet of Roses Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Slipping around Jimmy Wakely & Margaret Whiting Vintage Collections Capitol
I'm moving on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Slow poke Pee Wee King Country USA 1951 Time-Life
The wild side of life Hank Thompson Country USA 1952 Time-Life
Kaw-Liga Hank Williams Country USA 1953 Time-Life
I don't hurt anymore Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
In the jailhouse now Webb Pierce Country USA 1955 Time-Life
Crazy arms Ray Price Country USA 1956 Time Life
Gone Ferlin Husky Country USA 1957 Time-Life
City lights Ray Price Country USA 1958 Time-Life
Battle of New Orleans Johnny Horton Country USA 1959 Time-Life
Please help me, I'm falling Hank Locklin Country USA 1960 Time-Life
Walk on by Leroy Van Dyke Country USA 1961 Time-Life
Don't let me cross over Carl Butler & Pearl Country USA 1962 Time-Life
Love's gonna live here Buck Owens Country USA 1963 Time-Life
Once a day Connie Smith Country USA 1964 Time-Life
Before you go Buck Owens Country USA 1965 Time-Life
Almost persuaded David Houston Country USA 1966 Time-Life
All the time Jack Greene Billboard Top Country Hits 67 Rhino
Skip a rope Henson Cargill Country USA 1968 Time-Life
Daddy sang bass Johnny Cash Country USA 1969 Time-Life
Rose garden Lynn Anderson Country USA 1970 Time-Life
Kiss an angel good mornin' Charley Pride Country USA 1971 Time-Life
My hang-up is you Freddie Hart The Best of Freddie Hart EMI/Capitol
If we make it through December Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
A very special love song Charlie Rich Greatest Hits CBS
Convoy C.W. McCall Country Shots: Gear Jammin' Greats Rhino
Good hearted woman Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love) Waylon Jennings Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment