Thursday, June 15, 2017

Playlist -- June 15, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Looking at the world through a windshield Del Reeves His Greatest Hits Razor and Tie
Katy too Johnny Cash The Complete Original Sun Recordings Sun
Waterloo Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Mind your own business Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Undo the right Tracy Byrd It's About Time RCA Nashville
Answer to your letter Johnny Rodriguez Introducing Johnny Rodriguez Mercury
Ruby red lips Andy Parker & the Plainsmen Texas Belle BACM
Whatcha gonna do with a dog like that Susan Raye 25 Great Songs Capitol
What am I gonna do (with the rest of my life) Merle Haggard That's the Way Love Goes Epic/Sony
(Don't hang around) He's married to me Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Born to lose Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 2 Bear Family
Ida Red Lonesome River Band Mayhayley's House Mountain Home
I'll just have a cup of coffee (then I'll go) Claude Gray 20 Greatest Hits: 1961 Highland
I know the way to you by heart  Vern Gosdin The Truly Great Hits of Vern Gosdin Music Mill
Good lovin' (makes it right) Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Happy birthday to me Hank Locklin Country Legends RCA
I'll leave this world loving you Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
Go ahead and make me cry Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Love, love, love Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Jordan Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years Highland
The day you die Lindi Ortega Cigarettes & Truckstops Last Gang
Dog-gone it baby, I'm in love Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Sweet thing Rusty & Doug Kershaw Greatest Hits Varese Sarabande
My dreams Faron Young Walk Tall: The Mercury Hit Singles 1963-1975 Westside
Curtain in the window Ray Price Ray Price & The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
She needs someone to hold her (when she cries) Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
I'll follow you up to our cloud George Jones Golden Hits Hollywood
Deep eddy blues Jimmie Dale Gilmore Jimmie Dale Gilmore Hightone
Irma Jackson Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Low and lonely Bluegrass Cardinals 50 Years of Bluegrass Hits CMH
The bargain store Dolly Parton Dolly Sony
The next voice you hear Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Bubbles in my beer Hank Thompson Dance Ranch Capitol/Koch
Hello, I'm an old country song Dale Watson Carryin' On E1
That'll be me Kelly Willis Kelly Willis MCA
Slowly but surely Kenny & Amanda Smith Slowly But Surely Farm Boy
Angels don't lie Jim Reeves Welcome to My World Bear Family
Love is no excuse Jim Reeves & Dottie West Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
He don't deserve you anymore Buck Owens Roll Out The Red Carpet Capitol (lp)
When the roll is called up yonder Carl Smith Satisfaction Guaranteed Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment