Thursday, August 3, 2017

Playlist -- August 3, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Invitation to the blues Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
Hey! Hey! Hey! Stanley Brothers Complete Columbia Stanley Brothers Columbia
You're looking at country Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Can you find it in your heart Webb Pierce & Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Roll muddy river Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
All the monkeys ain't in the zoo Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
Long gone lonesome blues Marty Robbins Country 1951-1958 Bear Family
I've loved and lost again Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I bought the shoes that just walked out on me Stoney Edwards The Best of Stoney Edwards Razor & Tie
Hold on little doggie Rex Allen Riding All Day: The Life Of A Cowboy Jasmine
Walking shoes Tanya Tucker Greatest Hits 1990-92 Liberty
Don't forget the coffee Billy Joe Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
What am I living for Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver Life Is A Story Mountain Home
Sometimes you just can't win George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
Do re mi Nanci Griffith & Guy Clark Other Voices, Other Rooms Elektra
Milk 'em in the mornin' blues Tennessee Ernie Ford Vintage Collections Capitol
I'm the only hell (mama ever raised) Johnny Paycheck 20 Greatest Hits Deluxe
I know what it's like (to be alone) Vern Gosdin The Voice BTM
Then and only then Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
I wonder what she'll think about me leaving Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Sweet Jessie Brown Dale Watson Blessed or Damned Hightone
Jesse James Country Gentlemen Country Songs, Old and New Smithsonian Folkways
The legend of Bonnie and Clyde Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Shame on you Spade Cooley Spadella! The Essential Spade Cooley Legacy
I can't seem to say goodbye Hawkshaw Hawkins Columbia Country Classics Vol 4 Columbia
I really don't want to know Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Blue LeAnn Rimes Blue Curb
Pathway of teardrops The Grascals Before Breakfast Mountain Home
Just call me lonesome Don Gibson Singer-Songwriter 1960-1966 Bear Family
Keep on the sunny side Nitty Gritty Dirt Band & Mother Maybelle Carter Will The Circle Be Unbroken Capitol
Steppin' out Ernest Tubb Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Anybody's girl Hank Thompson A Six Pack To Go Curb
The brakeman's blues Jimmie Rodgers The Early Years Rounder
Green, green grass of home Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
Diggin' up bones Randy Travis Greatest #1 Hits Warner Brothers
But I do Buck Owens Buck Owens Sings Tommy Collins Sundazed
If I could only win your love Emmylou Harris Pieces of the Sky Warner Brothers
Two doors down Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
It ain't me babe Johnny Cash & June Carter Carryin' On With Johnny Cash & June Carter Columbia/Sony
On the sunny banks Oak Ridge Boys A Gospel Celebration: Twenty Hymns & Songs Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment