Thursday, November 2, 2017

Playlist -- November 2, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Open up your heart Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Walking the floor over you Ernest Tubb Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Whatcha gonna do now Tommy Collins Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Your wild life's gonna get you down Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Rusty cage Johnny Cash Unchained American
Don't we all have the right Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
How I got to Memphis Bobby Bare Country USA 1970 Time-Life
Big shoes Ray Price Ray Price & The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Even if it's wrong BR5-49 Coast to Coast Arista
The devil made me do it for the first time Billy Joe Shaver Salt of the Earth Lucky Dog
Joe Turner blues Adolph Hofner & His Texans South Texas Swing Arhoole
The Houston kid Guy Clark The Essential Guy Clark RCA/BMG
Talkin' to myself again Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Three AM Bill Anderson The Definitive Collection MCA Nashville
Paint me a rainbow Wynn Stewart Wishful Thinking Bear Family
Cool water Sons of the Pioneers Country Music Hall of Fame series MCA
Everything's ok Red Sovine The Classic Songs of Hank Williams Gusto
Dear Uncle Sam Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
I just came to get my baby Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
You left me a long, long time ago Willie Nelson One Hell Of A Ride Sony
Soppin' the gravy The Dillards Pickin' & Fiddlin' Elektra
In the pines Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Tunnel of love (comedy) Minnie Pearl Country Music Hall of Fame King
Don't squeeze my Sharmon Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
I'd be better off (in a pine box) Doug Stone Doug Stone Epic
Farewell party Gene Watson Greatest Hits Curb
A good year for the roses George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Like a fool Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
Never trust a woman Red Foley Old Shep Bear Family
The root of all evil (is a man) Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
Honey, honey Rusty & Doug Kershaw Greatest Hits Varese Sarabande
Down the road Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
Weary lonesome blues Delmore Brothers Brown's Ferry Blues County
There must be more to love than this Jerry Lee Lewis Killer Country Mercury
Kern River Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Seven year ache Rosanne Cash Hits 1979-1989 Columbia
Kay Daryle Singletary That's Why I Sing This Way Audium
Now I lay me down to cheat David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits CBS
Bury me Dwight Yoakam & Maria McKee Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc, Etc Reprise
Jesus is standing at my right hand Don Reno & Red Smiley Early Years 1951-1959 Gusto

No comments:

Post a Comment