Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Playlist -- April 12, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Theme Song: Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Hey good lookin' Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polygram
Back street affair Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1959 Bear Family
Giddy up go Red Sovine The Best of Red Sovine Tee Vee Records
I closed my heart's door Roy Acuff The King of Country Music Bear Family
Blue Kentucky girl Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
The light in Carter Stanley's eyes Peter Rowan Carter Stanley's Eyes Rebel
You don't know me Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Nobody here by that name Patty Loveless Dreamin' My Dreams Sony
Take me as I am (or let me go) "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
The night Hank Williams came to town Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings Johnny Cash is Coming to Town Mercury
Daddy's moonshine still Dolly Parton Dolly Sony
Pig at home in a pen Fiddlin' Arthur Smith & The Delmore Brothers Mountain Music Collection, Vol. 4 CMH
Blue Virginia Blues Larry Sparks & The Lonesome Ramblers Silver Reflections Rebel
A wedding ring ago Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Running bear George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
If I could only win your love Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie/Capitol
I don't like I did Johnny Horton Rockin' Rollin' Johnny Horton Bear Famiily
Hot rod The Collins Kids Hot, Skip & Jump Bear Family
I'm left, you're right, she's gone Elvis Presley At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Ida Red Bill Peters At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Which one of us is to blame Billy Walker & Jeanette Hicks At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Killin' time Clint Black Killing Time RCA
A week in a country jail Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
Tonight I'll be lonely too Alison Krauss & Union Station I've Got That Old Feeling Rounder
Sleep Porter Wagoner The Cold Hard Facts of Life Bear Family
One has my name (the other has my heart) Jimmy Wakely Traditions in Country Music Capitol
New jelly roll blues Al Dexter White Country Blues Roots N' Blues
It's all in the movies Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
City of New Orleans Sammi Smith The Best of Sammi Smith Varese Sarabande
Kiss an angel good morning Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
How the other half lives Wynn Stewart & Jan Howard The Very Best of Wynn Stewart 1958-1962 Varese Sarabande
Did I turn down a better deal? Jean Shepard The Melody Ranch Girl Bear Family
Shindig in the barn Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
Soft lights and hard country music Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
I'd rather be gone Hank Williams Jr Fourteen Greatest Hits Polydor
She's actin' single (I'm drinkin' doubles) Gary Stewart Out of Hand BMG
Waymore's blues Waylon Jennings Dreaming My Dreams RCA/Buddha
I drink Bobby Bare Things Change Hypermedia
Falling falling falling Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia/Legacy
Let's all go down to the river George Jones & Tammy Wynette George Jones & Tammy Wynette Sing Gospel Sony

No comments:

Post a Comment