Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Playlist -- August 30, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
King of the roadRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
Because one of us was wrongPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Pick of the weekRoy DruskyGreatest Hits Vols 1 & 2Collector's Choice
Tennessee flat top boxRosanne CashHits 1979-1989Columbia
Seven lonely daysPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
He was a friend of mineCountry GentlemenThe Early Rebel RecordingsRebel
I wound easy (but I heal fast)Tammy WynetteYour Good Girl's Gonna Go BadEpic
Life to goStonewall JacksonCountry USA 1958Time-Life
Hammers and nailsStatler Brothers & Johnny CashThe Essential Statler Brothers: 1964-1969Columbia/Legacy
Move it on overHank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Two glasses, JoeErnest TubbCountry Music Hall of Fame SeriesMCA
I'll go stepping tooEmmylou HarrisRoses in the SnowWarner Brothers
It's all about to changeTravis TrittIt's All About To ChangeWarner Brothers
Hearts don't breakTommy CollinsLeonardBear Family
Fathers and sonsDel McCoury BandThe Company We KeepSugar Hill
Heaven's just a sin awayThe Kendalls16 Greatesst HitsVarese Sarabande
I'm a bad manTennessee Ernie FordMasters 1949-1976Liberty
Statue of a foolRicky Van SheltonGreatest Hits PlusSony
Bob Wills is still the kingWaylon JenningsDreaming My DreamsRCA/Buddha
Kickin' our hearts aroundWanda JacksonVintage CollectionsCapitol
This new heartacheVince GillSome Things Never Get OldMCA Nashville
Ramblin' Red's Memphis Yodel No. 1Ramblin' Red LoweryWhite Country BluesColumbia
Dark as a dungeonMerle TravisGuitar Rags and a Too Fast PastBear Family
Let it be youRicky SkaggsCountry PrideSony
For the kidsSammi SmithThe Best of Sammi SmithVarese Sarabande
Jealous heartJohnny RodriguezIntroducing Johnny RodriguezMercury
Bad seedJan HowardBad SeedMCA (lp)
A girl I used to knowGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
Mother country musicVern GosdinThe Best of Vern GosdinWarner Brothers
Will you miss me when I'm gone?The Carter FamilyIn the Shadow of Clinch MountainBear Family
Tennessee WaltzPee Wee KingGreatest HitsKing
Shig-a-digJosh GravesKing of the DobroCMH
I'm in heavenThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
My shoes keep walking back to youRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
The darkest dayLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
Will your lawyer talk to GodKitty WellsThe Best of Kitty WellsMCA
One more drink and then I'll goJustin TrevinoTravelin' Singin' ManLonestar
Ko Ko Mo (I love you so)Hawkshaw HawkinsHawkBear Family
I'm coming homeJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
Wait a little longer, please JesusBill MonroeBluegrass 1950-1958Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment