Thursday, February 14, 2019

Playlist -- February 14, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
My heart skips a beatBuck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Dog-gone it baby, I'm in loveCarl SmithThe Essential Carl SmithColumbia
SlowlyWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
The scolding wifeLulu Belle & ScottyLulu Belle & ScottyOld Homestead
One's on the wayLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Holding things togetherMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
You sure make cheatin' seem easyLeona WilliamsOld Loves Never DieBear Family
I know oneCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideBMG
MillionaireChris StapletonFrom A Room, Volume 2Mercury Nashville
Old five and dimersJerry Jeff WalkerUltimate CollectionHip-O
Tangled mindHank SnowCountry USA 1957Time-Life
The window up aboveGeorge JonesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Meet Mr. LonelySheb WooleyWild And Wooley, Big Unruly MeBear Family
Love's tombstoneBradley WalkerHighway of DreamsRounder
This ain't my first rodeoVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
If I were youJim LauderdaleThe Other SessionsDualtone
When I stop dreamingLouvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
Dreaming my dreams with youAlison KraussForget About ItRounder
Each dayKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Take me in a lifeboatLester Flatt & Earl ScruggsBest of Bluegrass: Preachin' Prayin' and Singin'Mercury
Just for youFerlin HuskyGreatest HitsCurb
(I know my baby loves me) In her own peculiar wayErnest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
Knee deep in the bluesMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Unmitigated gallFaron YoungBest of Faron YoungMercury
"Gator HollowLefty FrizzellLife's Like PoetryBear Family
Home of the bluesJohnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Act like a married manJean ShepardHonky-Tonk HeroineCapitol
You're looking for an angelIra LouvinThe Complete Recordings of Ira LouvinKing
Just a heartJames HandShadow On The GroundRounder
I'll never get out of this world aliveHank WilliamsLet's Turn Back the YearsPolygram
Innocent againMile TwelveCity On A Hill
Tennessee polkaPee Wee KingPee Wee King and his Golden West CowboysBear Family
Think about it, darlin'Jerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
I won't mention it againRay PriceCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Take me back to TulsaBob WillsAnthology: 1935-1973Rhino
House of blue lightsAsleep at the WheelThe Very Best of Asleep at the WheelRelentless
Hey Joe!Carl SmithThe Essential Carl SmithColumbia
I'll never slip around againFloyd TillmanThe Best of Floyd TillmanSony
Free little birdCousin EmmyCousin Emmy and Her Kinfolks 1939-1947Bear Family
Leavin'James KingThese Old PicturesRounder
Lord build me a cabin in gloryPorter Wagoner & The Blackwood BrothersMore Grand Old GospelKing

No comments:

Post a Comment