Thursday, May 9, 2019

Playlist -- May 9, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Ace in the holeGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
Here lies a good old boyJames HandThe Truth Will Set You FreeRounder
Rednecks, white socks, and blue ribbon beerJohnny RussellThe Country Store CollectionCountry Store
The last word in lonesome is meRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
I'd rather be goneHank Williams JrFourteen Greatest HitsPolydor
Don't touch meJeannie SeelyGreatest Hits on MonumentSony
Mama sang a songBill AndersonCountry USA 1962Time-Life
The snakes crawl at nightCharley PrideFrom Where I Stand: The Black Experience in Country MusicWarner/Reprise
Honky tonk songWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Love and honorMerle Haggard18 Rare ClassicsCurb
I learned that from youSara EvansBorn To FlyRCA/BMG
The last thing on my mindPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonCountry USA 1968Time-Life
Wait a minuteThe Seldom Scene35 Years of the Best in BluegrassRebel
What does it take (to keep a man like you satisfied)Skeeter DavisThe Essential Skeeter DavisRCA
Just an old flameHank ThompsonHank Thompson & The Brazos Valley BoysBear Family
Mother prays loud in her sleepLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
I wish I had a girl like you motherEddy ArnoldEddy's SongProper
She's my motherGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Still Care
Help me make it through the nightSammi SmithCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Who will the next fool beCharlie RichFeeling Like Going HomeEpic/Legacy
Touch me (I'll be your fool once more)Big Al DowningFrom Where I Stand: The Black Experience in Country MusicWarner/Reprise
Charlie DunnJerry Jeff WalkerGreat GonzosMCA
Waltz across TexasErnest TubbCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
I've always been crazyWaylon JenningsGreatest HitsBMG/RCA
Distant drumsJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Mommy for a dayKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Use a napkin (not your mom)Kathy KallickMother: Queen of My HeartSugar Hill
Baby your mother (like she babied you)Ernest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
My favorite memoryMerle HaggardBig CityEpic/Legacy
Run, woman, runTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Memphis bluesMerle TravisGuitar Rags and a Too Fast PastBear Family
Seven year acheRosanne CashHits 1979-1989Columbia
Laurel LeeApril VerchOnce A DaySlab Town
Tonight I climbed the wallAlan JacksonA Lot About Livin' (And a Little 'Bout Love)Arista
Mama's handsGeorge JonesIn a Gospel WaySony
Mother the queen of my heartJimmie RodgersThe Singing BrakemanBear Family
Carryin' on this wayDale WatsonCarryin' OnE1
Signed, sealed and deliveredCowboy CopasCowboy Copas Sings His All-Time Hits (lp)King
You don't know my mindJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family
Will the circle be unbrokenRoy Acuff20 Greatest SongsVarese Sarabande

No comments:

Post a Comment