Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday, July 11, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
More and moreWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
I'm sorry for you, my friendMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
After all the good is goneConway TwittyLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
High on a hilltopTommy CollinsLeonardBear Family
LeonardMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Three cigarettes in an ashtrayPatsy ClineLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Poor hoboHackberry RamblersDeep WaterHot Biscuits
Long-legged guitar pickin' manJohnny Cash & June Carter CashCarryin' On with Johnny Carter & June CarterColumbia
Why you been gone so longJohnny DarrellSinging' It Lonesome: 1965-1970Raven
How I got to MemphisBobby BareCountry USA 1970Time-Life
City of New OrleansSammi SmithThe Best of Sammi SmithVarese Sarabande
Heart to heart (and fool to fool)Jean ShepardHeart, We Did All That We CouldCapitol (lp)
G-I-R-L spells troubleErnest TubbLet's Say Goodbye Like We Said HelloBear Family
Let me talk to youRay PriceRay Price & The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
For the good timesRay PriceCounty USA 1970Time Life
Happy on my wayBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Try a little kindnessGlen CampbellThe Glen Campbell Collection 1962-1989Razor & Tie
Birmingham bounceRed FoleyCountry USA 1950Time-Life
The firemanGeorge StraitDoes Forth Worth Ever Cross Your MindMCA
I wish I felt this way at homeDolly PartonJust Because I'm a WomanRCA
Borrowed angelMel StreetGreatest HitsDeluxe
I'm so glad you happened to meBuck HutchesonBorn Wih A Heart Tonk HeartAshlynn
Jambalaya (on the bayou)Jerry Lee LewisLive at The International, Las VegasMercury
She even woke me up to say goodbyeJerry Lee LewisLive at The International, Las VegasMercury
Drinkin' champagneJerry Lee LewisLive at The International, Las VegasMercury
Window shoppingHank WilliamsOriginal Singles CollectionPolydor
Silver stars, purple sage, eyes of blueCliffie StoneCliffie Stone Sings "The Grunt Song"Jasmine
Let those brown eyes smile at meMaddox Brothers & RoseThe Most Colorful Hillbilly Band in AmericaBear Family
Under the influence of loveBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
It's better this wayJoy Lynn White & Dwight YoakamThe Lucky FewLittle Dog
Apartment #9Tammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Alone with youFaron YoungThe Classic YearsBear Family
Honky tonk girlHank ThompsonAll-Time Greatest HitsCurb
I'm gonna change everythingJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Trouble in mindGeorge JonesTrouble in MindCapitol
Someone is looking for someone like youGail DaviesGail DaviesWarner Brothers
I'm ready if you're willingJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
Go, boy, goCarl SmithSatisfaction GuaranteedBear Family
Country junctionTennessee Ernie FordMasters 1949-1976Liberty
Louie's Lee's Liquor LoungeDale WatsonPeople I've Known, Places I've BeenCSC
I'll fly awayPorter Wagoner & The Blackwood BrothersMore Grand Old GospelKing

No comments:

Post a Comment