Thursday, October 10, 2019

Playlist -- October 10, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Brown eyed handsome manWaylon JenningsRCA Country LegendsRCA
It'll be herTompall GlaserThe OutlawBear Family
Congratulations, you're absolutely rightTony BoothLonesome 7-7203Capitol
One way ticket to the bluesNorma JeanLet's Go All The WayRCA (lp)
The hurt's on meJack GreeneThere Goes My EverythingDecca (lp)
I do my swinging at homeDavid HoustonGreatest HitsCSI
Lazy dayCharlie MonroeTally Ho!Gusto (lp)
Shake a legThe CarlislesGonna Shake This Shack TonightBear Family
Talk about the good timesJerry ReedNashville RamblerRCA
Someday you'll call my nameHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolydor
(She finally crossed over) Love's cheatin' lineDavid Allan CoeHuman EmotionsColumbia
Between lust and watching TVCal SmithCountry BumpkinMCA
Blue Kentucky girlEmmylou HarrisBlue Kentucky GirlWarner Brothers
I'll tryAlan JacksonThe Greatest Hits CollectionSony Legacy
I've got that old time religion in my heartIris DementLifelineFlariella
You beat all I ever sawJohnny CashThe Man In Black (1963-1969)Bear Family
ElizabethStatler BrothersThe Definitive CollectionUniversal
Darling, you know I wouldn't lieConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
Y'all comeBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Cut across ShortyCarl SmithThe 'Sixties Hits of Carl SmithCollector's Choice
(Let me be your) Teddy BearElvis PresleyThe Complete 50s MastersRCA
I don't love you anymoreConnie SmithBorn to SingBear Family
A little unfairWillie NelsonTo Lefty From WillieColumbia
Hard timesFront Porch String Band35 Year of the Best in BluegrassRebel
Love's gonna live hereBuck OwensCountry USA 1963Time-Life
I gotta knowWanda JacksonThe Essential Wanda JacksonCapitol
Lone Star Beer and Bob Wills musicRed SteagallCountry Swing EssentialsHip-O
Sorrow's tearing down the house Stonewall JacksonWaterlooBear Family
Cuddle buggin' babyEddy ArnoldEddy's SongProper
My happinessBarry & Holly TashianAt HomeCopper Creek
Coal miner's daughterLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Look who I'm cheating on tonightBobby BareMe and McDillRCA (lp)
I wonder where you are tonightJohnny RodriguezIntroducing Johnny RodriguezMercury (lp)
Behind the tearSlim WhitmanI'm A Lonely WandererBear Family
Nothing betweenLynn AndersonRose GardenColumbia (lp)
How's the world treating youJames Taylor & Alison KrausLivin' Lovin' Losin'Universal
Rainbow at midnightErnest TubbWalking the Floor Over YouBear Family
Okie from MuskogeeMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Is anybody going to San Antone?Charley PrideCountry USA 1970Time-Life
Do you live what you preachJ.D. Crowe, Doyle Lawson, Paul WilliamsStanding Tall and ToughMountain Home

No comments:

Post a Comment