Thursday, December 3, 2020

Playlist -- December 3, 2020

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
If we make it through DecemberMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
JoleneDolly PartonThe Best There IsBMG
An hour and a six-packCal SmithCal SmithMCA (lp)
Look what thoughts will doLefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
The door is always openWaylon JenningsDreaming My DreamsRCA/Buddha
Here lies a good old boyJames HandThe Truth Will Set You FreeRounder
Among my souvenirsMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
The doorGeorge JonesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
For the kidsSammi SmithThe Best of Sammi SmithVarese Sarabande
Invitation to the bluesRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
Another place, another timeJerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
Pig at home in a penFiddlin' Arthur Smith & The Delmore BrothersMountain Music Collection: Farm & Home HourCMH
Standing on the rockThe Ozark Mountain DaredevilsThe Ozark Mountain DaredevilsA&M
I heard the bluebirds singThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
Are you teasing me?The Louvin BrothersClose HarmonyBear Family
Please make up your mindHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolygram
She's too good to be trueCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideBMG
I see the want to in your eyesConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
This is my lifeThe PanhandlersThe PanhandlersMotel Time
New rovin' gamblerHank ThompsonHank Thompson & The Brazos Valley BoysBear Family
Red wingAsleep at the wheelCountry Swing Essentials Hip-O
Welcome to my worldJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I'm down to my last "I love you"David HoustonGreatest HitsCSI
Talk back trembling lipsErnest AshworthGreatest HitsCurb
Money in the bankDaniel CrabtreeThe Storyteller in MeCodel
The last word in lonesome is meRoger WallaceThat Kind of LonelyTexas Round-Up
Sweeter than the flowersMac Wiseman24 Greatest HitsGusto 
Barstool mountainMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
You never even called me by my nameDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
Thinkin' problemDavid BallThinkin' ProblemWarner Brothers
Tears of regretHigh FidelityBanjo Player's BluesRebel
Shame on youSpade CooleySpadella! The Essential Spade CooleyLegacy
When it's springtime in Alaska (it's forty below)Johnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
Open up your heart (and let the sunshine in)Kitty WellsHeartbreak U.S.A.Decca (lp)
Lawdy, what a galMerle TravisGuitar Rags and a Too Fast PastBear Family
I'll sail my ship aloneMoon MullicanMoonshine JamboreeAce
You'll find her name written thereJim Lauderdale & Ralph StanleyI Feel Like Singing TodayRebel
Somebody Somewhere (Don't Know What He's Missing Tonight)Loretta LynnLegendary Country SingersMCA
Farther alongConnie SmithBorn To SingBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment