Thursday, January 7, 2021

Playlist -- January 7, 2021

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
When the tingle becomes a chillLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
The night spots (of the town)Roy AcuffThe King of Country MusicBear Family
Hello strangerThe Carter FamilyCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
A good year for the rosesGeorge JonesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Once moreLeona WilliamsThat Williams Girl "Leona"Hickory (lp)
Shame on the rainTom T Hall45 singleMercury
It's a cheating situationMoe BandyCountry Shots: Two-Timing TunesRhino
My woman, my woman, my wifeMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
When I wake up to sleep no moreMarshall FamilyThe Legendary Marshall Family, Vol 2Rebel
Your time's comin'Faron YoungThe Best of Faron Young: Millenium CollectionMercury
It makes no difference nowErnest TubbYellow Rose of TexasBear Family
The fugitiveMerle HaggardI'm a Lonesome FugitiveCapitol
Blue Virginia BluesLarry Sparks & The Lonesome RamblersSilver ReflectionsRebel
Love hurtsGram Parsons & Emmylou HarrisThe Gram Parsons AnthologyRhino
Just someone I used to knowPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonThe Essential Porter and DollyRCA
I talk to myself about youClyde MoodyA Country Tribute to Fred RoseOld Homestead
My cathedralJim ReevesWelcome to My WorldBear Family
My elusive dreamsDavid Houston & Tammy WynetteTears of FireEpic
This ain't my first rodeoVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
Will you miss meThe Stanley BrothersLong Journey HomeRebel
When you and I were young maggie bluesJimmy Wakely & Margaret WhitingVintage CollectionsCapitol
The richest man in the worldEddy Arnold45 singleRCA Victor
Ain't had no lovin'Connie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Don't fall in love with a married manJean ShepardHonky Tonk HeroineCapitol
The log trainHank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Goodbye Monday bluesSi KahnHomeFlying Fish
Why can't he be youPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
A headache tomorrow (or a heartache tonight)Mickey GilleyTen Years of HitsCBS
Deep elem bluesJerry Lee LewisRare TracksRhino
No wedding bells for JoeWanda JacksonThe Best of the Classic Capitol SinglesOmnivore
All the timeJack GreeneBillboard Top Country Hits 67Rhino
My tears don't showCarl Butler & PearlBest of Butler & Mosby: A Family AffairKoch
Dixie on my mindHank Williams JrGreatest Hits, Vol 1Curb
I'm just a country boyDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
The tip of my fingersThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
There won't be anymoreCharlie RichFeeling Like Going HomeEpic/Legacy
Too soon to knowMandy BarnettI Can't Stop Loving You: The Songs of Don GibsonCB
Far, far awayDon Gibson20 Greatest HitsVarese Sarabande
Think of meBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
Lord build me a cabin in gloryPorter Wagoner & The Blackwood BrothersMore Grand Old GospelKing

No comments:

Post a Comment