Thursday, May 13, 2021

Playlist -- May 13, 2021

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Sea of heartbreakJohnny CashUnchainedAmerican
Corrine CorrinaBob WillsAnthology 1935-1973Rhino
Ride me down easyBobby BareEssential Bobby BareBMG/RCA
I'd give the world (to be back loving you)Warner MackThe Many Country Moods of Warner MackDecca (lp)
Play me the waltz of the angelsThe Derailers w/ Buck OwensFull Western DressSire
I heard the bluebirds singAl & Emily CantrellUnder A Southern MoonSombrero
I've come to expect it from youGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
Between the tearsHank LocklinGenerations in SongColdwater
Unmitigated gallFaron YoungBest of Faron YoungMercury
Save it! Save it!Jimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family
He's somewhere between you and meLoretta LynnYour Squaw's On The WarpathDecca (lp)
Hurt her once for meThe Wilburn BrothersRetrospectiveMCA
City of New OrleansWillie NelsonThe Essential Willie NelsonColumbia/Legacy
I'm just fool enoughJustin TubbRock It Down To My HouseBear Family
I see the want to in your eyesGary StewartOut of HandBMG
Ichabod CraneJim ReevesWelcome To My World Bear Family
Not what I had in mindGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
Lonely blue boyConway TwittyRockin' Conway: The MGM YearsMCA
Tennessee LocalIda RedHarmony Grits
Blues stay away from meThe Delmore BrothersFreight Train BoogieKing
Take a walkJerry ReedOh What A WomanRCA Camden
Anger and tearsMel McDanielGreatest HitsCapitol
Born to loseHank SnowThe Singing Ranger, Vol 2Bear Family
Everybody wants to go to heavenAlison Krauss & The Cox FamilyI Know Who Holds TomorrowRounder
Does my ring hurt your fingerCharley PrideThe Best of Charley PrideRCA (lp)
Two more bottles of wineEmmylou HarrisQuarter Moon in a Ten Cent TownWarner Brothers
Old trainTony RiceManzanitaRounder
Three times sevenHank ThompsonSongs for RoundersCapitol/Koch
Country boy"Little" Jimmy DickensI'm Little But I'm LoudRazor & Tie
Will you be loving another manBill MonroeBlue Moon of Kentucky 1936-1949Bear Family
A two dollar toyStoney EdwardsThe Best of Stoney EdwardsRazor & Tie
Mansion on the hillHank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
HarrietRed FoleyOld ShepBear Family
Darlin' am I the one?Carl SmithSatisfaction GuaranteedBear Family
Sally was a good ole girlBuck OwensOn The BandstandCapitol
Through the bottom of a glassThe Seldom Scene (featuring Linda Ronstadt)Old TrainRebel
Teddy bear songTanya TuckerThe Best of Tanya TuckerTeeVee
Young loveSonny JamesGreatest HitsCurb
Peace in the valleyRed FoleyCountry Music Hall of FameMCA

No comments:

Post a Comment