Thursday, October 7, 2021

October 7, 2021

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Waltz across TexasErnest TubbCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
St. Olav's GateNanci GriffithOne Fair Summer EveningMCA
(Turn out the light) Love me tonightDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
Don't you think this outlaw bit's done got out of handWaylon JenningsI've Always Been CrazyRCA
I wish I felt this way at homeDolly PartonJust Because I'm a WomanRCA
A drunk can't be a manGeorge JonesThe Grand TourEpic
A million and oneConnie SmithThe Cry Of The HeartFat Possum
You tried to ruin my nameWilma Lee CooperHand-Picked: 25 Years of Rounder BluegrassRounder
Meet me in heaven somedayAlecia NugentA Little Girl…A Big Four-LaneRounder
Bring it on home to meMickey GilleyTen Years of HitsCBS
I supposeHawkshaw HawkinsVolume 1King
Moanin' the bluesHank WilliamsThe Complete Hank WilliamsPolygram
Country sunshineDottie WestThe Essential Dottie WestRCA
One  Johnny CashAmerican III: Solitary ManAmerican
Aragon MillDry Branch Fire SquadTried & TrueRounder
Hello, I'm a truckRed SimpsonBest of Red SimpsonKing
Knot holeThe CarlislesGonna Shake This Shack TonightBear Family
Tobacco roadJohn D. LoudermilkIt's My TimeBear Family
Please Mr. D.J.Merle HaggardStrangersCapitol
Nashville rashDale WatsonCheatin' Heart AttackHightone
I got a new field to plowSkeets McDonaldDon't Let The Stars Get In My EyesBear Family
Wayfaring strangerEmmylou HarrisProfile IIWarner Brothers
In a mansion stands my loveJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
My life (Throw it away if I want to)Bill AndersonThe Definitive CollectionMCA Nashville
Bedtime storyTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Old flames can't hold a candle to youHugh MoffattLoving YouNew Rounder/Philo
Mom and dad's waltzLefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoSony
I'm a walking advertisement (for the blues)Norma JeanThe Best of Norma JeanCollector's Choice
Fast train through ArkansasWayne RaneyThat Real Hot Boogie BoyAce/King
Georgia on a fast trainBR5-49Big Backyard Beat ShowArista
I just don't believe me anymoreConnie SmithThe Cry Of The HeartFat Possum
Think I'll go somewhere and cry myself to sleepCharlie LouvinGoing To The GallosPhonorama
You took him off my handsPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
Leavin' and sayin' goodbyeFaron YoungThe Best of Faron YoungMercury
Louie's Lee's Liquor LoungeDale WatsonPeople I've Known, Places I've BeenCSC
Carryin' on this wayDale WatsonCarryin' OnE1
A real country songDale WatsonBlessed Or DamnedHightone
I'm ready to goRicky SkaggsUncle PenMusic Mill

No comments:

Post a Comment