Thursday, November 11, 2021

Playlist -- November 11, 2021

If I talk to himConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Loose talkBuck Owens & Rose MaddoxThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
Twenty miles from shoreHawkshaw HawkinsColumbia Country Classics Vol 3Columbia
Forgiving you was easyWillie NelsonLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Beggar to a kingHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
I take the chanceThe BrownsThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
So round, so firm, so fully packedMerle TravisGuitar Rags and a Too Fast PastBear Family
Smoke on the waterRed FoleyClassic Country: Golden 40sTime-Life
Stay a little longerBob WillsAnthology 1935-1973Rhino
I'll follow you up to our cloudGeorge JonesGolden HitsHollywood
Three daysFaron YoungThe Classic YearsBear Family
I thought I heard you calling my namePorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
I never go around mirrorsMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
SlowlyWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Release meRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
JoleneDolly PartonThe Best There IsBMG
Waymore's bluesWaylon JenningsDreaming My DreamsRCA/Buddha
Mule skinner bluesBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Fifteen years agoConway TwittyLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Kiss an angel good mornin'Charley PrideCountry USA 1971Time-Life
There ain't no easy runsDave DudleySix Days on the RoadSun
20/20 visionJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family
Fist cityLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Hey good lookin'Hank WilliamsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Big ball in NashvilleStringbeanHee Haw Corn ShuckerNashville
I know you're marriedDon Reno & Red SmileyEarly Years 1951-1959Gusto
Flint Hill SpecialLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
El PasoMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Send me the pillow you dream onHank LocklinClassic Country 1950-1959Time-Life
I won't come in while he's thereJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
How I got to MemphisBobby BareCountry USA 1970Time-Life
Making believeKitty WellsThe Best of Kitty Wells: 20th Century MastersMCA
Behind closed doorsCharlie RichBehind Closed DoorsEpic
Some broken hearts never mendDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
Stuck up bluesThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
Let's get togetherGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryGeorge Jones--Famous Country Music MakersCastle
Are you teasing me?Carl SmithCountry USA 1952Time-Life
Sea of heartbreakDon GibsonCountry LegendsRCA
I washed my hands in muddy watersStonewall JacksonCountry USA 1965Time-Life
Daddy sang bassJohnny CashCountry USA 1969Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment