Thursday, March 3, 2022

Playlist -- March 3, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I'll be thereRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price 1951-1962Columbia
There's no room in my heart (for the blues)Ernest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
The kind of woman I gotThe Osborne BrothersThe Osborne Brothers: 1956-1968Bear Family
Husbands and wivesRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
Lying time againMel TillisGreatest HitsCurb
Till the endVern Gosdin (w/ Janie Fricke)Warning- Contains Country MusicAmerican Harvest
I'm in my teensThe Collins KidsHoy HoySnapper
Bird dogThe Everly BrothersCountry USA 1958Time-Life
Heaven's almost as big as TexasJohnny Paycheck20 Greatest HitsHighland
Forever and ever, amenRandy TravisGreatest #1 HitsWarner Brothers
Smoky Mountain MemoriesRoy AcuffBack In The CountryElektra
Farmer's almanacJohnny CashBoom Chicka BoomMercury
Doin' the boogie woogieJohnnie BarfieldA Shot in the DarkBear Family
Jack Daniels Old No 7Jerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
I want you soTerry Preston (Ferlin Husky)The Bakersfield SoundBear Family
Make the world go awayEddy ArnoldThe Best of Eddy ArnoldRCA/BMG
Easy's getting harder every dayIris DementMy LifeWarner Brothers
(I heard that) lonesome whistleHank WilliamsThe Complete Hank WilliamsMercury
Looking at the world through a windshieldDel ReevesHis Greatest HitsRazor and Tie
These boots are made for walkin'Loretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
Mental revengeJohnny DarrellSinging' It Lonesome: 1965-1970Raven
Looking back to seeThe BrownsThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
AmySidelineBreaks To The EdgeCrossroads
Stop the world and let me offJohn Doe & The SadiesCountry ClubYep  Roc
I'll go to my grave loving youBruce Robison & Kelly WillisOur YearPremium
Hank Williams Junior JuniorDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
She thinks I still careGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Still Care: The GJ CollectionBMG/Razor & Tie
Skid rowMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
My blue tearsDolly PartonCoat of Many ColorsBuddha/BMG
Lord Mr. FordJerry ReedSuper HitsBMG/RCA
The only way to hold your manJeanne PruettSatin SheetsMCA (lp)
Let me be the first to goGene Watson & Vince GillIn A Perfect WorldShanachie
MorningJim Ed BrownThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
Murder on music rowAlan Jackson & George StraitLatest Greatest Straitest HitsMCA
This ain't my first rodeoVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
God save the queen (of the honky tonks)Charlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
Eat, drink and be merry (for tomorrow you'll cry)Porter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Nobody but a fool (would love you)Connie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Good lovin' (makes it right)Tammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Crying in the chapelElvis PresleyElvis Presley GospelRCA

No comments:

Post a Comment