Thursday, June 9, 2022

Playlist -- June 9, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Rose colored glassesJohn ConleeRose Colored GlassesMCA
Someday you'll call my nameErnest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
This just ain't no good day for leavin'Lefty FrizzellLife's Like PoetryBear Family
If you be my babyFerlin HuskyFeelin' better all overJasmine
Do you remember these?The Statler BrothersCountry USA 1972Time Life
A six pack to goHank ThompsonAll-Time Greatest HitsCurb
Big ironMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime Life
Between an old memory and meKeith WhitleyI Wonder Do You Think of MeRCA/BMG
There must be more to love than thisJerry Lee LewisKiller CountryMercury
1952 Vincent Black LightningDel McCoury BandDel and the BoysCeili
A drunk can't be a manGeorge JonesAlone AgainEpic
I'll think of somethingMark ChesnuttGreatest HitsMCA
Lou's got the fluRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
Bloody mary morningWillie NelsonLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
The old crossroadsThe Seldom Scene (featuring Linda Ronstadt)Old TrainRebel
Pledging my loveDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
Lovin' on back streetsMel Street20 Greatest HitsGusto/Tee Vee
Do I even cross your mindJohnny RussellActin' Naturally OMS
Man in blackJohnny CashCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Counting all my tearsJoshua HedleyMr. JukeboxThird Man Records
Tonight the heartache's on meJoy Lynn WhiteWild LoveColumbia
Seven lonely daysPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
I don't like I didJohnny HortonRockin' Rollin' Johnny HortonBear Famiily
AlabamCowboy CopasCountry USA 1960Time-Life
Easy lovingFreddie HartThe Best of Freddie HartEMI/Capitol
Someday soonDarin & Brooke AldridgeFaster And FartherMountain Home
I'm walking behind youSlim WhitmanI'm A Lonely WandererBear Family
Anything leaving town todayRed Sovine20 All-Time Greatest HitsTee Vee
I'd jump the MississippiGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryShe Thinks I Still CareBear Family
I've got my one way ticket to the skyBailes BrothersOh So Many YearsBear Family
Are you wasting my time?The Louvin BrothersCountry Love BalladsCapitol
Funny how time slips awayBilly WalkerCross the Brazos at WacoBear Family
Damnit JonesArchie CampbellArchie CampbellElektra (lp)
Wine, women and songAl DexterPistol Packin' MamaASV
Silver dew on the bluegrass tonightBob WillsSan Antonio RoseBear Family
Smoke, smoke, smoke (that cigarette)Tex Williams & his Western CaravanThat's What I Like About the WestASV
(My friends are gonna be) StrangersMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
WonderingWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Can't you hear me callin'Bill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
How about youCarl Smith & The Carter FamilySatisfaction GuaranteedBear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment