Thursday, July 7, 2022

Playlist -- July 7, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
This white circle on my fingerKitty WellsThe CollectionMCA
Catfish JohnJohnny RussellCatfish John/ChainedRCA
She went a little bit fartherFaron YoungWalk Tall: The Mercury Hit Singles 1963-75Westside
Love in the hot afternoonGene WatsonGreatest HitsCurb
I'm just a country boyDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
Rain please go awayAlison Krauss & Union StationLonely Runs Both WaysRounder
I don't love you anymoreCharlie LouvinLess and Less and I Don’t Love You AnymoreCapitol
Plenty of everything but youCharlie LouvinLess and Less and I Don’t Love You AnymoreCapitol
IraCharlie LouvinCharlie LouvinTompkins Square
It's a cheating situationMoe BandyCountry Shots: Two-Timing TunesRhino
Don't believe my heart can stand another youTanya TuckerLovin' and Learnin'MCA
All the good times are passed and goneJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family
Out of controlGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
Put your arms around herNorma JeanLet's Go All The WayRCA (lp)
There's a better homeWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy (1951-1958)Bear Family
The pillLoretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
Guitars, CadillacsDwight YoakamGuitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc.Warner Brothers
Memphis womanBastard Sons of Johnny CashWalk AloneUltimatum
Black Jack DavidWarren SmithUranium RockAVI/Sun
Where is the circusHank ThompsonWhere Is The CircusWarner Brothers
I'm layin' it on the lineBuck OwensRoll Out The Red CarpetCapitol (lp)
I'd deal with the devilDale WatsonEvery Song I Write is for YouAudium
Sad songs and waltzesWillie NelsonShotgun WillieAtlantic
Nobody winsRadney FosterDel Rio, Texas Revised: Unplugged & LonesomeArista
Don't laughThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
Cash on the barrelheadThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
See the big man cryCharlie LouvinLess and Less and I Don’t Love You AnymoreCapitol
Big midnight specialWilma Lee & Stoney CooperThe Very Best of Wilma Lee & Stoney CooperVarese Sarabande
Texas plainsSons of the San JoaquinSing One For The CowboyShanachie
The golden rocketHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
Alabama Jubilee/Sugarfoot RagRed FoleyThe Red Foley Show (lp)Decca
Comedy chat with Simon Crum & Red Foley/HomesickFerlin HuskyFeelin' Better All OverJasmine
My reason for livingFerlin HuskyGreatest HitsCurb
AmandaWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Tryin' to get over youVince GillI Still Believe in YouMCA
Mona Lisa lost her smileDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
Hello darlin'Conway TwittyLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Every time you touch me (I get high)Charlie RichGreatest HitsCBS
The river of JordanThe Louvin BrothersSatan Is RealCapitol

No comments:

Post a Comment