Thursday, August 11, 2022

Playlist -- August 11, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Kentucky gamblerMerle Haggard18 Rare ClassicsCurb
Fool hearted memoryGeorge StraitStrait from the HeartMCA
Better move it on homePorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonThe Essential Porter and DollyRCA
Beautiful friendshipErnest Tubb & Loretta LynnAnother StoryBear Family
Got no reason now for going homeGene WatsonGreatest HitsCurb
On that gospel shipThe Monroe BrothersBlue Moon of Kentucky: 1936-1949Bear Family
If I cried every time you hurt meWanda JacksonWonderful WandaCapitol (lp)
Dreaming my dreams with youWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Good ole boys like meDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
Hair of the dogDale WatsonI Hate These SongsHightone
I got a hole in my pirogueJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
I don't care (just as long as you love me)Buck OwensI Don't CareCapitol/Sundazed
Moon over MemphisBalsam RangeFiveMountain Home
Let's both have a cryGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryCountry DuetsMusic Disc (lp)
Stay all nightWillie NelsonShotgun WillieAtlantic
I prayIrene KelleyThunderbirdAsh Street
High cost of livingJamey JohnsonThat Lonesome SongMercury
.44 Special bluesHank Williams JrRich White Honky BluesEasy Eye Sound
Just between you and meCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideLegacy
Mama knows the highwayHal KetchumThe HitsCurb
You're gonna love me one dayHeather MylesHighways & Honky TonksRounder
I don't hurt anymoreHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
Hello wallsFaron YoungCountry USA 1961Time-Life
You're stronger than mePatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
I won't mention it againRay PriceCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Heart, we did all that we couldConnie SmithThe Cry Of The HeartFat Possum``
I'd follow you anywhereJim LauderdaleThe Other SessionsDualtone
Right in the wrong directionVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
Lost highwayHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolydor
The precious jewelRoy Acuff20 Greatest HitsVarese Sarabande
Oklahoma stompSpade CooleyDoughboys, Playboys, and CowboysProper
Give me a pinto palElton BrittDon't Fence Me InRounder
Drivin' nails in my coffinRhonda VincentThe Storm Still RagesRounder
Big cityMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Guilty conscienceCarl SmithThe Essential Carl SmithColumbia
A woman's touchJames IntveldHave FaithMolenaart
Someone to give my love toJohnny Paycheck20 Greatest HitsHighland
By the time I get to PhoenixGlen CampbellThe Glen Campbell Collection 1962-1989Razor & Tie
Swing low, sweet chariotJohnny CashHymns by Johnny CashColumbia

No comments:

Post a Comment