Thursday, September 8, 2022

Playlist -- September 8, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
The hurtin's all overConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Today I started lovin' you againMel StreetGreatest HitsDeluxe
I heard you crying in your sleepGeorge JonesHank, Bob & MeEMI/Fuel
She's gone, gone, goneLefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
Go cat goNorma JeanThe Best of Norma JeanCollector's Choice
99 year bluesRock HeartsStarry Southern NightsRock Hearts
Heartaches by the numberRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
Above and beyondBuck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I fall to piecesPatsy ClineLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
When I get through with youPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
A million milesTommy CollinsLeonardBear Family
I'm moving onHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
No chargeTammy WynetteTears of FireSony
Oh, AtlantaAlison Krauss & Union StationNow That I've Found YouRounder
T.B. BluesJimmie RodgersThe Singing BrakemanBear Family
I wish I could fall in love todayRay PriceRay Price & His Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Life turned her that way"Little" Jimmy DickensOut Behind The Barn Bear Family
The one you slip around withJan HowardCounty Shots: Two-Timing TunesRhino
Three chords and the truthSara EvansThree Chords and the TruthRCA
Mommy for a dayKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Come early morningDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
I'll be a bachelor till I dieHank ThompsonSongs for RoundersCapitol/Koch
If I could only win your loveThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie/Capitol
Ballad of a well known gunRob Ickes & Trey HensleyThe Country BluesCompass
Evil on your mindJan HowardEvil On  Your MindDecca (lp)
I just came to smell the flowersPorter WagonerConfessions of a Broken ManBear Family
(That's what you get) for lovin' meWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Pick me up on your way downCharlie WalkerCountry USA 1958Time-Life
I've got a tiger by the tailBuck OwensI've Got a Tiger by the TailCapitol/Sundazed
The streets of Baltimore Bobby BareCountry USA 1966Time-Life
You took her off my handsWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
I'll catch you when you fallCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
Who's gonna take the garbage outErnest Tubb & Loretta LynnHonky Tonk GirlMCA
(I loved her best of all) Last night on the back porchPee Wee KingPee Wee King & His Golden West CowboysBear Family
Take me back to TulsaBob WillsAnthology: 1935-1973Rhino
Roll in my sweet baby's armsGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
Just another townHank Williams JrMy Own WayMGM (lp)
Too many riversBrenda LeeAnthology 1956-1980MCA
Sunflower oneDixie Hall
Don't forget the coffee Billy JoeTom T. HallThe Essential Tom T. HallMercury
Just a closer walk with theePatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA

No comments:

Post a Comment