Thursday, May 11, 2023

Playlist -- May 11, 2023

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
You done me wrongRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price 1951-1962Columbia
Treasure of loveGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
You weren't ashamed to kiss me last nightThe Davis SistersMemoriesBear Family
This timeWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I've loved and lost againPatsy ClineLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Hang on to the memoriesMerle Haggard & Jimmie DavisThe Peer SessionsAudium
The day that Lester diedClaire Lynch & Front Porch String BandHills of AlabamRebel
Wicked path of sinBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Dim lights, thick smoke (and loud, loud music)Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
AmarilloEmmylou HarrisElite HotelWarner Brothers
Tennessee studJohnny CashAmerican RecordingsAmerican
Wake up and smell the coffeeRock HeartsStarry Southern NightsRock Hearts
Kaw-LigaHank WilliamsCountry USA 1953Time-Life
Bluer than blueBob WillsSan Antonio RoseBear Family
The girl I love don't pay me no mindLester FlattFlatt on Victor Plus MoreBear Family
Down on the corner of loveBuck OwensYou're For MeCapitol/Sundazed
Say something nice to SarahErnest TubbAnother StoryBear Family
Girl on the billboardDel ReevesCountry USA 1965Time-Life
DallasAlan JacksonThe Greatest Hits CollectionArista
Too cold at homeMark ChesnuttToo Cold at HomeMCA
Would these arms be in your wayVern GosdinThe VoiceBTM
Down yonderDel WoodCountry USA 1951Time-Life
Pipeliner bluesMoon MullicanMoonshine JamboreeAce
Carryin' on (Sexy ways)Jerry Lee LewisThe Ultimate: The Sun YearsCharly
John Deere tractorLarry SparksJohn Deere TractorRebel
Brotherly loveKeith Whitley & Earl Thomas ConleyKentucky BluebirdRCA
Milwaukee here I comePorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Sometimes you just can't winGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Still Care: The GJ CollectionBMG/Razor & Tie
I wonder what she'll think about me leavingConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
Choctaw hayrideAlison Krauss & Union StationNew FavoriteRounder
One of those days  (when I miss Lester Flatt)Tom T HallTom T Hall Sings Miss Dixie & Tom TBlue Circle
I'm gonna sleep with one eye openLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
I'm head over heels in loveLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
A month of SundaysVern GosdinOut of My Heart
That's why I sing this wayDaryle SingletaryThat's Why I Sing This WayAudium
Don't get above your raisin'Ricky SkaggsEssential Ricky SkaggsEpic/Legacy
Live foreverBilly Joe ShaverTramp On Your StreetPraxis International
Keep on the sunny sideThe Whites"O Brother Where Art Thou" soundtrackMercury
Give me the flowers while I'm livingLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
Where could I go (but to the Lord)Elvis PresleyElvis Presley GospelRCA

No comments:

Post a Comment