Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Playlist -- September 14, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
The bottle let me down Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I just can't get her out of my mind Johnny Rodriguez Greatest Hits Mercury
Wondering Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
There's a honky tonk angel (who'll take me back in) Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'm in the arms of a heartache Maxine Brown Sugar Cane County Chart
Looking back to see The Browns The Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Sixteen tons Tennessee Ernie Ford Masters 1949-1976 Liberty
Bartender's polka Hank Thompson Dance Ranch Capitol/Koch
Foolin' around Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
I'm just a country boy Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Lord, I hope this day is good Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Lonesome, on'ry and mean Waylon Jennings Lonesome, On'ry and Mean BMG/RCA
Out of my head and back in my bed Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Cuddle buggin' baby Eddy Arnold Eddy's Song Proper
Crawdad song Red Foley & Evelyn Knight Old Shep Bear Family
Family bible Claude Gray Country USA 1960 Time-Life
Blue moon of Kentucky Elvis Presley The Sun Sessions CD RCA
Roly poly Bob Wills Anthology 1935-1973 Rhino
Some broken hearts never mend Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
You're my best friend Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Better move it on home Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton The Essential Porter and Dolly RCA
Another bridge to burn "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
We walked this road before Brad Wolfe Bus Ride to Nashville Velvet Saw
Don't you ever get tired (of hurting me) Ronnie Milsap The Essential Ronnie Milsap RCA
Good ole boys like me Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Come early morning Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Settle down blues Mile Twelve Onwards
Jump the Mississippi Nell Robinson & Jim Nunally Band Baby Let's Take The Long Way Home Whippoorwill Arts
Urge for going George Hamilton IV Country Boy…Best of BMG
Tulsa time Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
I just come here for the music Don Williams & Alison Krauss And So It Goes Sugar Hill
We're not the jet set George Jones & Tammy Wynette 16 Biggest Hits Sony
Don't fall in love with a married man Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
Fox on the run Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Opal, you asked me Tommy Collins Tommy Collins: Singer, Songwriter, Comedian Gusto
Goodbyes come hard for me Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
Delta dawn Tanya Tucker The Best of Tanya Tucker TeeVee
Let me be the one Hank Locklin Send Me The Pillow You Dream On Bear Family
G-I-R-L spells trouble Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
Lazarus Blue Highway Marbletown Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment