Thursday, September 21, 2017

Playlist -- September 21, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Dear John Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polygram
I'll go stepping too Emmylou Harris Roses in the Snow Warner Brothers
Take 'em away Old Crow Medicine Show O.C.M.S. Nettwerk
You could know as much about a stranger Gene Watson Greatest Hits Curb
I just don't give a damn George Jones Trouble In Mind United Artists
New patches Mel Tillis Greatest Hits Curb
I'll come running Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
Cross the Brazos at Waco Billy Walker Columbia Americana Columbia
Hello stranger Dave Evans Bad Moon Shining Rebel
Don't laugh Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Goodbyes come hard for me Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
Delta dawn Tanya Tucker The Best of Tanya Tucker TeeVee
D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I hope my divorce is never granted Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Opal, you asked me Tommy Collins Tommy Collins: Singer, Songwriter, Comedian Gusto
Jackson TN Paul Burch Uprooted Shanachie
Fast train through Arkansas Wayne Raney That Real Hot Boogie Boy Ace/King
High lonesome sound Vince Gill High Lonesome Sound MCA
Don't let the stars get in your eyes Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
Teddy bear Red Sovine The Best of Red Sovine Tee Vee Records
Whispering pines Don Walser Texas Top Hand Watermelon
Soldiers and sailors Mile Twelve Onwards
Poor red Georgia dirt Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Take it out in trade Maxine Brown Sugar Cane County Chart
New York City Statler Brothers Best of the Statler Brothers Mercury Nashville
Big ole heartache Hawkshaw Hawkins Hawk Bear Family
Good old fashioned heartbreak Gina Clowes True Colors Mountain Home
Taillights blue Alan Jackson Freight Train Arista
If I had left it up to you Merle Haggard Strangers Capitol
In the corner, at the table, by the jukebox James Hand The Truth Will Set You Free Rounder
Sunshine special Roy Acuff The King of Country Music Bear Family
This is Southland Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant Flamin' Guitars Bear Family
I'm an old cowhand (from the Rio Grande) Sons of the Pioneers Ultimate Collection MCA
The new green light Hank Thompson Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Whole lotta woman Marvin Rainwater Whole Lotta Woman T2; 15-58
Tonight Carmen Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Yes I know why Webb Pierce Country USA 1956 Time-Life
Who will pray for me New Coon Creek Girls Our Point of View Pinecastle
Kneel at the cross Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment