Thursday, October 19, 2017

Playlist -- October 19, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Six days on the road Dave Dudley Strictly Trucking Dominion
Second fiddle Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Wine me up Faron Young The Best of Faron Young: Millenium Collection Mercury
The drunkard's hell Stanley Brothers Complete Columbia Stanley Brothers Columbia
You can't divorce my heart Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
My lovin' gal Lucille (Blue yodel #2) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Ridin' down to Santa Fe Johnny Bond County & Western/Standard Transcriptions Bloodshot
After awhile Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
Blue blue day Don Gibson Country USA 1958 Time-Life
I'll step aside Ernest Tubb Walking the Floor Over You Bear Family
Drink Canada Dry David Allan Coe Recommended for Airplay Lucky Dog
Country music is here to stay Ferlin Husky (as Simon Crum) Traditions in Country Music Capitol
Give my love to Rose Johnny Cash The Complete Original Sun Singles Sun
Please return my broken heart Weldon Rogers Tryin' to Get to You Bear Family
Little Rosa Webb Pierce & Red Sovine The Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
If I could put them all together (I'd have you) George Jones I Wanta Sing Sony
Six white horses Tommy Cash The Very Best of Tommy Cash Sony
Lonely street Ray Price Night Life Columbia
Baby, now that I've found you Alison Krauss & Union Station Now That I've Found You Rounder
Fair and tender ladies The Whites A Lifetime in the Making Ceili
Gonna lay down my old guitar Delmore Brothers Brown's Ferry Blues County
Have I told you lately that I love you Marty Robbins Country 1951-1958 Bear Family
Mommy for a day Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Today, tomorrow, and forever Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: Complete Recordings Bear Family
Why I'm walkin' Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Touch me Willie Nelson & Faron Young One Hell Of A Ride Legacy
I gotta have my baby back Floyd Tillman The Best of Floyd Tillman Collector's Choice
You've just stepped in Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
The deacon's last words Jerry  Clower Peaches And Possums
Broad minded Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Biggest torch in town Mike Ireland Learning How to Live Sub Pop
Blues for Dixie Merle Haggard Best of Country Blues Curb
Tomorrow is forever Skeeter Davis Skeeter Sings Dolly RCA Victor
Trip to Hyden Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
You'll never leave Harlan alive Patty Loveless Mountain Soul Epic
Nine pound hammer Merle Travis Folk Songs of the Hills Bear Family
Montana plains Patsy Montana Ragged But Right: Great Country String Bands of the 1930s RCA
Midnight run James Hand Shadow On The Ground Rounder
Sit and drink and cry Dale Watson Whiskey or God Palo Duro
Get behind me Satan Don Reno & Red Smiley Early Years 1951-1959 Gusto

No comments:

Post a Comment