Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Playlist -- October 5, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
I've got a new heartache Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
Charlie's shoes Billy Walker Cross the Brazos at Waco Bear Family
Am I standing in your way Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
Do you believe me now Vern Gosdin Super Hits Columbia
In a perfect world Gene Watson In a Perfect World Shanachie
The other woman Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Wrong keyhole Harry Choates Fiddle King of Cajun Swing Arhoole
Knee deep in the blues Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Three cheers for the loser Wynn Stewart The Very Best of Wynn Stewart Varese Sarabande
I want my rib back Charlie Sizemore In My View Rebel
Hundred dollar funeral Porter Wagoner Confessions of a Broken Man Bear Family
You just don't love me Heather Waters Shadow of You Redd Fogg
Faded love Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
How could anything so pretty (be so doggone mean) Hawkshaw Hawkins Hawk Bear Family
Big rock candy mountain Harry McClintock O Brother Where Are Thou? Mercury
Mama's Opry Iris Dement Infamous Angel  Warner Brothers
(Turn out the light) Love me tonight Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Don't fool around with calico when you have silk at home Stuart Hamblen I Gotta Feeling Allegro
Relief is just a swallow away George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
The best I have (is not enough for you) Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
There's a honky tonk angel (who'll take me back in) Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My love is a rider (Bucking Bronco) Girls of the Golden West Cattle Call: Early Cowboy Music and its Roots Rounder
Jackson Johnny Cash & June Carter Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Electricity Jimmy Murphy Bona Fide Bluegrass & Mountain Music RCA/BMG
High Sierra Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton Trio II Asylum
Give my love to Rose Johnny Cash The Complete Original Sun Singles Sun
You ain't going nowhere The Byrds Sweetheart of the Rodeo Columbia 
One kiss too many Eddy Arnold Early Hits of "The Tennessee Plowboy" ASV
Cadillac in Model "A" Bob Wills Anthology 1935-1973 Rhino
Rabbit in the log Jim & Jesse Y'All Come: The Essential Jim & Jesse Epic/Legacy
Young love Sonny James Greatest Hits Curb
Mercy now Bobby Bare Things Change Hypermedia
It's not love (but it's not bad) Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
From the time I get up Roger Wallace That Kind of Lonely Texas Round-Up
Why you been gone so long Johnny Darrell Singing' It Lonesome: 1965-1970 Raven
Mr. Record Man Willie Nelson One Hell Of A Ride Legacy
Arkansas Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Please return my broken heart Weldon Rogers Tryin' to Get to You Bear Family
Little Rosa Webb Pierce & Red Sovine The Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
Farther along Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment