Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Playlist -- December 14, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Santa looked a lot like daddy (daddy looked a lot like him) Buck Owens Christmas With Buck Owens Capitol/Curb
Christmas is just another day Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Alcoholidays Chris Gaffney Road to Indio Tres Pescadores
I'm going home, it's Christmas Balsam Range It's Christmas Time Mountain Home
Christmas roses Hank Snow The Singing Ranger - I'm Movin' On 1949-1953 Bear Family
I'll place my order early Johnny Paycheck A Little Darlin' Christmas Koch
Po' folks Christmas Bill Anderson No Place Like Home On Christmas Varese Sarabande
To heck with ole Santa Claus Blackstone Valley Sinners The Cold Hard Truth About Christmas Valley
Christmas time's a-coming Emmylou Harris Light Of The Stable Warner Brothers
Here comes Santa Claus Gene Autry Rudolph the Red Noses Reindeer Sony
I heard the bells on Christmas day Johnny Cash Christmas With Johnny Cash Columbia
Christmas without daddy Loretta Lynn Christmas Without Daddy MCA
I'm trimming my Christmas tree with teardrops Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
Will Santa come to Shanty Town? Eddy Arnold Christmas With Eddy Arnold RCA Victor
The merry Christmas polka Jim Reeves Welcome to My World Bear Family
No place like home on Christmas "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family
It's Christmas time Louvin Brothers Christmas With The Louvin Brothers Capitol
Our Christmas waltz Red Foley & Judy Martin Old Shep Bear Family
That's Christmas time to me Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1970-1979 Bear Family
Greenwillow Christmas The Browns The Three Bells Bear Family
The Christmas boogie Davis Sisters Memories Bear Family
A new baby for Christmas George Jones Cup of Loneliness Mercury
I'm gonna tell Santa Claus on you Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
If you don't want to see Santa Claus cry Alan Jackson Honky Tonk Christmas Arista
When was my Jesus born Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver Merry Christmas From Our House to Your House SSK
Santa bring her back Dale Watson Christmas Time in Texas Koch
The reindeer boogie Hank Snow The Singing Ranger: I'm Movin' On 1949-1953 Bear Family
Merry Christmas for me Rob McNurlin & Nancy Apple River, Road or Rail Ringo
Mommy look, Santa is crying Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Blue Christmas tree Buck Owens Christmas With Buck Owens Capitol
It must be getting close to Christmas Glen Campbell Merry Christmas Liberty
What Christmas means to me Jerry Clower Clower Power MCA
Christmas time back home Country Gentlemen The Early Rebel Recordings Rebel
Even Santa Claus gets the blues Marty Stuart A Very Special Acoustic Christmas Lost Highway
Empty chair at the Christmas table Bob Wills San Antonio Rose Bear Family
I'll be walking the floor this Christmas Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
I wanna go to Santa Claus Land Bobby Helms A Little Darlin' Christmas Koch
T'was the night before Asleep at the Wheel Merry Texas Christmas, Y'All! High Street
It's Christmas time again Gov. Jimmie Davis It's Christmas Time Again Decca
Go tell it on the mountain Connie Smith Joy To The World Columbia

No comments:

Post a Comment