Thursday, December 7, 2017

Playlist -- December 7, 2017


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
That's what makes the jukebox play Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Take me as I am (or let me go) Ray Price Ray Price & The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Pickin' time Johnny Cash The Essential Johnny Cash Columbia
I never go around mirrors Keith Whitley Sad Songs & Waltzes Rounder
(I'd be) A legend in my time Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
A man I hardly know Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Kay Daryle Singletary That's Why I Sing This Way Audium
Now I lay me down to cheat David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits CBS
Bury me Dwight Yoakam & Maria McKee Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc, Etc Reprise
She's all I got Johnny Paycheck Biggest Hits Epic
I can't believe she gives it all to me Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I forgot more than you'll ever know Davis Sisters Memories Bear Family
It don't get any better than this George Jones It Don't Get Any Better Than This MCA
If you could touch her at all Willie Nelson Greatest Hits Columbia
Gospel ship Carter Family In the Shadow of Clinch Mountain Bear Family
The story of my life Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Whose shoulder will you cry on Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
We had a good time trying Johnny Rodriguez Introducing Johnny Rodriguez Mercury
A six pack to go Hank Thompson All-Time Greatest Hits Curb
Country junction Tennessee Ernie Ford Masters 1949-1976 Liberty
40 years of trouble Wilson Banjo Co Spirits In The Hills Bonfire
My elusive dreams David Houston & Tammy Wynette Tears of Fire Epic
Wayfaring stranger Emmylou Harris Profile II Warner Brothers
Once Ferlin Husky Greatest Hits Curb
Nancy Jane Fortworth Doughboys Doughboys, Playboys and Cowboys Proper
Blue yodel #10 Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 3 Bear Family
If heartache is the fashion Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
Cold day in hell John Anderson The Essential John Anderson BMG
Lead me on Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn The Very Best of Loretta and Conway MCA
Lonesome 7-7203 Hawkshaw Hawkins I'm a Rattlesnakin' Daddy Westside
You're gonna love me one day Heather Myles Highways & Honky Tonks Rounder
Tiny blue transistor radio Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family
Undo the right Johnny Bush 14 Greatest Hits King
Your cheatin' heart Hank Williams Original Singles Collection Polydor
Sugar foot rag Jerry Reed Super Hits BMG/RCA
Moffett, Oklahoma Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Mom and dad's waltz Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Sony
My baby's just like money Merle Haggard Roots Volume 1 Anti
I know you're married but I love you still Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: Complete Recordings Bear Family
Brother, I'm getting ready to go Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment