Thursday, February 1, 2018

Playlist -- February 1, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Eat, drink and be merry (for tomorrow you'll cry) Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
More and more Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Moanin' the blues Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Polygram
Halos and horns Dolly Parton Halos and Horns Sugar Hill
Hamtramck mama York Brothers A Shot in the Dark: TN Jive Bear Family
Blackberry boogie Tennessee Ernie Ford Masters 1949-1976 Liberty
Leavin's heavy on my mind The Grascals The Grascals Rounder
Mississippi delta blues Merle Haggard The Roots of My Raising Capitol
Little shoes Patsy Montana Cowboy's Sweetheart King
Wasted words Ray Price Ray Price & His Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Step aside Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
Cannonball rag Merle Travis & Joe Maphis Guitar Retrospective CMH
No fuss, no muss, no bother Hank Penny Crazy Rhythm: The Standard Transcriptions Bloodshot
Ole Slew Foot Johnny Horton Rockin' Rollin' Johnny Horton Bear Family
I'm gonna burn your playhouse down George Jones Cup of Loneliness Mercury
All I have to offer you (is me) Charley Pride Country USA 1969 Time-Life
Cocaine blues Hank Thompson Songs for Rounders Capitol/Koch
Melba from Melbourne Marty Robbins Country: 1960-1966 Bear Family
My old friend the blues Patty Loveless Dreamin' My Dreams Sony
Why not me The Judds Number One Hits Curb
If it ain't love (let's leave it alone) The Whites Greatest Hits Curb
New river train Monroe Brothers Blue Moon of Kentucky: 1936-1949 Bear Family
Old friends Roger Miller, Ray Price, Willie Nelson King of the Road Mercury
Pans of biscuits Kate Campbell Blues And Lamentations Large River
You're stronger than me Patsy Cline The Patsy Cline Collection MCA
My dear old Arizona home Rex Allen Rex Allen Sings Melodies of the Plains Design
Once more Osborne Brothers The Osborne Brothers: 1956-1968 Bear Family
I lie when I drink Dale Watson El Rancho Azul Red House
Just playin' possum Alan Jackson Don't Rock The Jukebox Arista
Linda on my mind Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Red eyes and rowdy Jim Reeves At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Tweedle dee Elvis Presley At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Bang bang Gov. Jimmie Davis Louisiana Bloodshot
Rose colored glasses John Conlee Rose Colored Glasses MCA
Small town Saturday night Hal Ketchum The Hits Curb
I won't give up my train Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley The Country Blues Compass
Sweep around your own back door Roy Acuff The King of Country Music Bear Family
Sweet dreams Don Gibson The Singer-The Songwriter 1949-1960 Bear Family
Ninety miles an hour (down a dead end street) Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Leaning on the everlasting arms Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment