Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Playlist -- January 25, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Loose talk Buck Owens & Rose Maddox The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Milwaukee here I come Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: Complete Recordings Bear Family
Hoping that you're hoping Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
I'm an old, old man (tryin' to live while I can) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Let me be your friend Stanley Brothers Complete Columbia Stanley Brothers Columbia
Mandolin rain Pam Tillis Country Legends RCA
Dusty skies Bob Wills San Antonio Rose Bear Family
I never picked cotton Roger Wallace That Kind of Lonely Texas Round-Up
Introduction/Weary river Hank Snow The Thesaurus Transcriptions Bear Family
Love hurts Everly Brothers Heartaches & Harmonies Rhino
Take it to the captain Delmore Brothers Freight Train Boogie King
Kansas City star Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
Face to the wall Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
Ain't nothin' shakin' (but the leaves) Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Happy birthday Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
I cried again "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
No memories hangin' round Bobby Bare & Rosanne Cash Hits 1979-1989 Columbia
Ravishing Ruby Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
I recall a gypsy woman Tommy Cash The Very Best of Tommy Cash Sony
Send me no roses Tammy Wynette Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad Epic
Kentucky gambler Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
As advertised Cowboy Copas Tragic Tales of Love and Life King
Busybody Pee Wee King Pee Wee King and The Golden West Cowboys Bear Family
Bonaparte's retreat Pee Wee King Pee Wee King and His Golden West Cowboys Bear Family
I'll be all smiles tonight Mac Wiseman Mountain Music Collection CMH
It's a little more like heaven Hank Locklin Please Help Me I'm Falling Classic Country
Jimmie Rodgers' last blue yodel Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Under the hickory nut tree Chet Atkins Galloping Guitar: The Early Years Bear Family
Sad songs and waltzs Keith Whitley Sad Songs & Waltzes Rounder
Searching (for someone like you) Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
El Paso City Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Touch me Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'm so lonesome I could cry Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polydor
Midnight Red Foley Country USA 1952 Time-Life
The door is always open Jamey Johnson That Lonesome Song Mercury
Steel guitar rag Leon McAuliffe Take Off & More Bear Family
My little girl in Tennessee Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
Country Marty Stuart Honky Tonkin's What I Do Best MCA
She took more than her share Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Swing low, sweet chariot Jim & Jesse Bluegrass And More Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment