Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Playlist -- January 18, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Red necks, white socks, and blue ribbon beer Johnny Russell Greatest Hits Dominion
Let's invite them over George Jones & Melba Montgomery She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
Leave my mama out of this Johnny Bush Honkytonic BGM
The three bells The Browns The Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Wreck of the Old '97 Norman & Nancy Blake Blind Dog Rounder
That lucky old sun Johnny Cash American III: Solitary Man American
Caribbean Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 4 Bear Family
(I'm so) afraid of losing you again Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
A little spot in heaven Marty Robbins Country: 1960-1966 Bear Family
Don't you love your daddy, too Carl Story Carl Story: A Life in Rural Music, 1942-1959 Bear Family
Honky tonkin' Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
High falutin' mama Bill Nettles A Shot in the Dark Bear Family
Hangover tavern Hank Thompson All-Time Greatest Hits Curb
I never had the one I wanted Claude Gray From The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973 MCA
Drink, drink, drink Dale Watson El Rancho Azul Red House
Don't touch me George Jones It Don't Get Any Better Than This MCA
I'd rather be gone Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley Before The Sun Goes Down Compass
Kickin' our hearts around Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Kisses don't lie Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Indian love call Slim Whitman Vintage Collections Capitol
Leave the purty girls alone Carson Robison & Vernon Dalhart Home, Sweet Home on the Prairie ASV
If I'm gonna sink Johnny Paycheck The Real Mr. Heartache Country Music Foundation
You done me wrong Ray Price The Essential Ray Price 1951-1962 Columbia
Falling back to you Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Heavy traffic ahead Bill Monroe The Music of Bill Monroe MCA
Never get away from me Travis Tritt Down The Road I Go Warner Brothers
I've learned to live with you (and be alone) Jean Shepard Honky-Tonk Heroine Capitol
After all the good is gone Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
(You're gonna have to stop) That low down running around Gene O'Quin Boogie Woogie Fever Bear Family
Accidently on purpose Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Mule Skinner Blues (Blue Yodel #8) Roy Acuff Greatest Hits Columbia
Marry me Dolly Parton Little Sparrow Sugar Hill
Take me back to the good old days Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
Designated drinker Alan Jackson & George Strait Drive Arista
Too cold at home Mark Chesnutt Greatest Hits MCA
Oh lonesome me Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
Leona Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
No memories hangin' round Bobby Bare & Rosanne Cash Hits 1979-1989 Columbia
Ravishing Ruby Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
Daniel prayed Patty Loveless Mountain Soul Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment