Thursday, January 4, 2018

Playlist -- January 4, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
The home you're tearin' down Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
She still comes around (to love what's left of me) Jerry Lee Lewis Killer Country Mercury
I can mend your broken heart Don Gibson Songwriter 1960-1966 Bear Family
The fugitive Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
I see the want to in your eyes Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Whoa sailor Hank Thompson Hank Thompson & The Brazos Valley Boys Bear Family
I'm on my way to the old home Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family
That's all right Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My baby's gone Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Goin' to the Grand Ole Opry Stringbean Goin' to the Grand Ole Opry K&F (lp)
My Blue Ridge Mountain boy Dolly Parton Country USA 1969 Time-Life
Kansas City blues Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
I just started hating cheating songs Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Too far gone Tammy Wynette Tears of Fire Sony
On a Tennessee Saturday night Hank Snow The Singing Ranger Bear Family
Family tradition Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Curb
Shall we gather at the river Hee Haw Gospel Quartet Hee Haw Gospel Quartet
It all started and ended with you Jim Lauderdale This Changes Everything Sky Crunch
You want everything but me Lefty Frizzell Life's Like Poetry Bear Family
You'd be home by now Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
You never even called me by my name David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits CBS
Love in the first degree Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
Let's live a little Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Tennessee two step Joe Maphis Flying Fingers Bear Family
Pitty, pitty, patter Susan Raye 25 Great Songs Capitol
Pistol packin' mama Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
Slowly Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
If you've got something to say Blue Highway Sounds of Home Rounder
Put it off until tomorrow Bill Phillips Put It Off Until Tomorrow Decca ( lp)
It's only love Jeannie Seely Greatest Hits on Monument Sony
What's good for you (should be alright for me) The Earls of Leicester Rattle & Roar Rounder
Let's think about livin' Bob Luman American Originals Columbia
One dyin' and a-buryin' Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
Amanda Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Nashville rash Dale Watson Cheatin' Heart Attack Hightone
I'm gonna change everything Mandy Barnett I've Got a Right to Cry Sire
Leaving Tennessee The Kelleys A Shot in the Dark: Tennessee Jive Bear Family
Barroom pals and goodtime gals Jim Ed Brown The Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
The town where you live Mel Street Greatest Hits Deluxe
I saw the light Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment