Thursday, March 15, 2018

Playlist -- March 15, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Theme Song: Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
The cold hard facts of life Porter Wagoner Country USA 1967 Time-Life
I'm moving on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
I've been everywhere Johnny Cash & Lynn Anderson The Best of the Johnny Cash TV Show: 1969-1971 SBME Special Markets
Introduction/Anniversary blue yodel Hank Snow Memories of Jimmie Rodgers Bear Family
Going like wildfire Mac Wiseman 24 Greatest Hits Highland
I love    Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
While you're cheating on me Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Cold, cold heart Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My cold cold heart is melting now Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
That ole fiddle on the wall Michelle Cupit Bluegrass Baby Cupit
My baby's just like money Lefty Frizzell Life's Like Poetry Bear Family
Columbus Stockade Leon McAuliffe Stars Of The Steel Guitar Highland
Blue snowflakes Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
Goodbye old paint Andy Parker & the Plainsmen Texas Belle BACM
We're gonna hold on George Jones & Tammy Wynette 16 Biggest Hits Sony
My eyes can only see as far as you Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride RCA
On tap, in the can, or in the bottle Hank Thompson The Best of Hank Thompson 1966-1980 Varese Sarabande
Gypsy, Joe, and me Dolly Parton Dolly Sony Legacy
True love ways Skeeter Davis Skeeter Davis Sings Buddy Holly RCA
500 miles away from home Bobby Bare The Essential Bobby Bare RCA
I missed me Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Love is the foundation Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Pick me up on your way down Charlie Walker Country USA 1958 Time-Life
Just a heart James Hand Shadow On The Ground Rounder
East bound and down Jerry Reed Super Hits BMG/RCA
I don't wanna play house Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Somebody lied Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
Sorrow on the rocks Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
Heartaches by the number Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
Jackson ain't a very big town Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
Let me love you one more time Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years Highland
I'm sorry for you, my friend Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polydor
Today I've got the yesterdays Jim Lauderdale & Patty Loveless I'm A Song Sky Crunch
Alone with you Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
The last town I painted George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
Intro/I wonder how the old folks are at home Carter Family Hillbilly Jamboree Arhoolie
Will the circle be unbroken Willie Nelson Willie and Family Live Columbia
Shopping for dresses Merle Haggard Going Where The Lonely Go Epic
There's a song in there somewhere Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Truck drivin' fool Red Simpson Truck Drivin' Fool Sundazed
Just a closer walk with thee Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment