Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Playlist -- March 22, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
I don't care Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
All right I'll sign the papers Ray Price Ray Price And The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Drink up and be somebody Merle Haggard Drinkin' EMI
If you're gonna do me wrong Vern Gosdin The Truly Great Hits of Vern Gosdin Music Mill
Mary don't you weep Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
I'm not over you Rhonda Vincent The Storm Still Rages Rounder
Country girl Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
You win again Jerry Lee Lewis Country USA 1957 Time-Life
Slow down brother Ferlin Husky That'll Flat Git It Bear Family
When the bluegrass is covered with snow The Boxcars Familiar With The Ground Mountain Home
The train with the rhumba beat Johnny Horton The Early Years Bear Family
Peroxide blonde Hank Penny Crazy Rhythm: The Standard Transcriptions Bloodshot
Life's just too short Joy Lynn White The Lucky Few Little Dog
We could George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
Think I'll go somewhere and cry myself to sleep Jack Greene There Goes My Everything (lp) Decca
Under the influence of love Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
I'd rather die young Jean Shepard Honky-Tonk Heroine Capitol
Baby steps Jake Penrod Out Of Control Ah-Ha
The wall Freddie Hart Classic Country: Great Story Songs Time-Life
The baptism of Jesse Taylor Johnny Russell Greatest Hits Dominion
Gamblin' man (Roving Gambler) Marvin Rainwater Whole Lotta Woman Bear Family
The Garden Spot Jingle/I'll be a bachelor 'til I die Hank Williams The Garden Spot Programs, 1950 Omnivore
Wedding bells/Fiddle tune Hank Williams The Garden Spot Programs, 1950 Omnivore
Jesus remembered me/Closing/Oh Susanna Hank Williams The Garden Spot Programs, 1950 Omnivore
I'm a big boy now Justin Tubb Rock It Down To My House Bear Family
Out behind the barn "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Brakeman's blues Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family
Longhaired redneck David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits CBS
You ought to hear me cry Johnny Bush 14 Greatest Hits King
Tomorrow's already lost Hazel Dickens Hard Hitting Songs For Hard Hit People Rounder
A white sport coat (and a pink carnation) Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Blame it on Texas Mark Chesnutt Too Cold at Home MCA
I'm not that good at goodbye Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time Songs From The Workbench Ripchord
Dark as a dungeon Grandpa Jones An American Original CMH
Blues stay away from me Tennessee Ernie Ford & Merle Travis Masters 1949-1976 Liberty
Kentucky means paradise Merle Travis Guitar Rags & A Too Fast Past Bear Family
You can't do wrong and get by George Jones & Ricky Skaggs The Essential Ricky Skaggs Epic/Legacy
Almost persuaded David Houston Country USA 1966 Time-Life
I'm through hurtin' Dale Watson Call Me Insane Red House
The God that never fails Marshall Family The Legendary Marshall Family, Vol 2 Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment