Thursday, May 3, 2018

Playlist -- May 3, 2018


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Theme Song: Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
Freight train blues Roy Acuff Greatest Hits Columbia
Down at the corner bar Tony Booth Key's in the Mailbox Capitol
Just call me lonesome Ernest Tubb Waltz Across Texas Bear Family
Wedding gown of white Charlie Feathers Gone Gone Gone Charly
Paradise Jim & Jesse The Jim & Jesse Story: 24 Greatest Hits CMH
Blue yodel #4 (California blues) Jimmie Rodgers The Early Years  Rounder
Half as much Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polydor
The life they live in song Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Give myself a party Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
I'm ready to go home Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Stop the world and let me off John Doe & The Sadies Country Club Yep  Roc
(When you feel like you're in love) Don't just stand there Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Am I losing you Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I wonder where you are tonight Hank Snow The Singing Ranger 1949-1953 Bear Family
Red Cadillac and a black mustache Bob Luman At the Louisiana Hayride Tonight Bear Family
Way out West is calling Rex Allen Rex Allen: The Last of the Great Singing Cowboys Bloodshot
The hanging tree Marty Robbins All-Time Greatest Hits Columbia
I won't give up my train Merle Haggard My Love Affair With Trains Capitol
Always late (with your kisses) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Bedtime story Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Rita Ballou The Reeves Brothers Home Sweet Honky-Tonk CD Baby
Good ole you know who Lester Flatt Flatt on Victor Plus More Bear Family
One of those days  (when I miss Lester Flatt) Tom T Hall Tom T Hall Sings Miss Dixie & Tom T Blue Circle
Walk on by Leroy Van Dyke Country USA 1961 Time-Life
Bury the bottle with me Robbie Fulks 13 Hillbilly Giants Boondoggle
She Emmylou Harris Luxury Liner Warner Brothers
Wildwood flower Randy Scruggs, Emmylou Harris, Iris Dement Crown Of Jewels Reprise/Warner Brothers
You just can't be true Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
Closer by the hour Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: Complete Recordings Bear Family
Hurt her once for me Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
A dear john letter Ferlin Husky & Jean Shepard The Essential Jean Shepard Capitol
(Remember me) I'm the one who loves you Stuart Hamblen I Gotta Feeling Allegro
Country sunshine Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
Losing you Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
In my baby's arms again Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family
Pocket of a clown Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
Big midnight special Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper The Very Best of Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper Varese Sarabande
Louisiana woman, Mississippi man Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I was born 4000 years ago Mother Maybelle Carter In The Shadow Of Clinch Mountain Bear Family
When God dips his love in my heart Red Foley Country Music Hall of Fame MCA

No comments:

Post a Comment