Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Playlist -- May 31, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Nothing I can do about it nowWillie NelsonThe Essential Willie NelsonColumbia/Legacy
W. Lee O'Daniel and the Light Crust DoughboysJames TalleyGot No Bread, No Milk, No Money, But We Sure Got a Lot of LoveCimarron
You are my sunshineGov. Jimmie DavisYou Are My SunshineBear Family
Last train done gone downMarty StuartLet There Be Country Columbia
I'm a one woman manJohnny HortonRockin' Rollin' Johnny HortonBear Family
Misery loves companyPorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Apartment #9Tammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
(She's just) An old love turned memoryGeorge Jones & Tammy WynetteOneMCA
Pass me by (if you're only passing through)Johnny RodriguezGreatest HitsMercury
Whatever way the wind blowsKelly WillisKelly WillisMCA
Three daysFaron YoungThe Classic YearsBear Family
Wreck on the highwayWilma Lee & Stoney CooperBig Midnight SpecialBear Family
What do you know about heartachesJohnnie & JackJohnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain BoysBear Family
Little waysDwight YoakamHillbilly DeluxeWarner Brothers
Slowly but surelyMerle Haggard & Bonnie OwensJust Between The Two Of UsKing
When I call your nameVince GillWhen I Call Your NameMCA
Railroad ladyWillie NelsonGreatest Hits (and some that will be)Columbia
Train long goneClaire LynchNew DayRounder
Please help me, I'm fallingHank LocklinCountry USA 1960Time-Life
Woman to womanTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Singing the bluesMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I'm in love up to my ears"Little" Jimmy DickensCountry BoyBear Family
There's no fool like a young foolErnest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
Old and only in the wayDavid Davis & The Warrior River BoysDidn't He Ramble: Songs Of Charlie PooleRounder
I am a man of constant sorrowStanley BrothersComplete Columbia Stanley BrothersColumbia
Waitin' in your welfare lineBuck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Slow pokePee Wee KingCountry USA 1951Time-Life
Black Jack DavidThe Carter FamilyIn The Shadow Of Clinch MountainBear Family
Sick, sober, and sorryLefty Frizzell & Johnny BondLife's Like PoetryBear Family
I'm leaving this old world somedayFloyd TillmanThe Best of Floyd TillmanCollector's Choice
What does the deep sea sayEric Lewis & Andy RatliffThe Only Home I've HadMadjack
Time's a wastin'Carl Smith & June CarterSatisfaction GuaranteedBear Family
Three hearts in a tangleRoy DruskyCountry USA 1961Time-Life
Workin' man bluesMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Would you lay with me in a field of stoneTanya TuckerCountry Classics Volume 4: The Nashville SoundColumbia
Honky tonk townHank ThompsonA Six Pack To GoCapitol
Just for what I amConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Sand Mountain bluesDelmore BrothersFreight Train BoogieKing
Guess things happen that wayJohnny CashThe Sun YearsRhino
I'm using my bible for a roadmapPorter Wagoner & The Blackwood BrothersThe Grand Old GospelKing

No comments:

Post a Comment