Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Playlist -- November 8, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
If we're not back in love by MondayLeona WilliamsLeona Williams Sings Merle HaggardAh Ha Music Group
I met a friend of yours todayMel Street20 Greatest HitsGusto/Tee Vee
That's what makes the jukebox playMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
Johnny RebCountry GentlemenThe Early Rebel RecordingsRebel
JealousyKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Frankie and JohnnyJerry Lee LewisThe Golden Cream of the CountrySun
Dublin bluesAsleep at the Wheel & The Avett BrothersNew RoutesBismeaux
A boy named SueJohnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I forgot to remember to forgetElvis PresleyCountry USA 1955Time-Life
I'm so afraid of losing you againCharley PridePlatinum Pride: Greatest Hits, Vol 1Honest
Fourteen minutes oldDoug StoneDoug StoneCBS
I've loved and lost againPatsy ClineLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I can't stop loving youDon GibsonCountry LegendsRCA
Too far goneDavid HoustonGreatest HitsCSI
I'd trade all of my tomorrowsMerle HaggardStrangersCapitol
Give three cheers for my babyJustin Tubb Rock It Down To My HouseBear Family
If I talk to himConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
Scene of the cryingJustin TrevinoThe Scene of the CryingLonestar
Invitation to the bluesRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
Somewhere betweenPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonJust Between You and Me: Complete RecordingsBear Family
Sparkling brown eyesWebb Pierce & Wilburn Bros.The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958Bear Family
Roses in the snowEmmylou HarrisRoses in the Snow Warner Brothers
Texas plainsHank SnowThe Thesaurus TranscriptionsBear Family
Widow makerJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family 
I wonder what she'll think about me leavingConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
Sometimes I get lucky and forgetGene WatsonUltimate CollectionHip-O
The honky tonk downstairsGeorge JonesGeorge JonesSt. Clair
House of secretsMike IrelandLearning How to LiveSub Pop
Just wait till I get you aloneCarl SmithThe Essential Carl SmithColumbia
Girl I left in sunny TennesseeDavid Davis & The Warrior River BoysDidn't He Ramble: Songs Of Charlie PooleRounder
Don't put down the honky tonksCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
May the best man winRobbie FulksThe Very Best of Robbie FulksBloodshot
Foolin' aroundBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
Easy's getting' harder every dayIris DementMy LifeWarner Brothers
The most beautiful girlCharlie RichBehind Closed DoorsEpic/Legacy
Mercy nowBobby BareThings ChangeHypermedia
Too late to try againCarl Butler & PearlBest of Butler & Mosby: A Family AffairKoch
Midnight turning day blues (Blue Yodel #6)Lefty FrizzellLife's Like PoetryBear Family
Good ole boys like meDon Williams20 Greatest HitsMCA
If we never meet againBrown's Ferry FourRockin' on the WavesKing

No comments:

Post a Comment