Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Playlist -- November 1, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
There ain't no good chain gangWaylon Jennings & Johnny CashLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
This timeWaylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Lonely at the topJamey JohnsonThe Guitar SongMercury
You're calling me sweetheart againJean ShepardThe Melody Ranch GirlBear Family
Travelin' this lonesome roadBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
I remember youSlim WhitmanThe Essential Slim Whitman
Take me to your worldTammy WynetteTears of FireSony
If my heart had windowsGeorge JonesThe Best of George JonesGusto
I'm so lonesome I could cryHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolydor
Spanish two-stepAdolph Hofner & His TexansSouth Texas SwingArhoole
CarolynMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Country churchWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
DallasAlan JacksonThe Greatest Hits CollectionArista
Eldorado blueBalsam RangeMountain VoodooMountain Home
Tragic romanceCowboy CopasTragic Tales of Love and LifeKing
Pity partyDale WatsonI Hate These SongsHightone
PlayboyBuck OwensI Don't CareCapitol/Sundazed
I just came to smell the flowersPorter WagonerConfessions of a Broken ManBear Family
Old and in the wayHazel DickensBy the Sweat of My BrowRounder
Ice water bluesDeFord BaileyNashville: The Early String BandsCounty
It's such a pretty world Wynn StewartBillboard Top Country Hits 1967Rhino
I never will marryAnita CarterRing of FireBear Family
Kids say the durndest thingLightnin' ChanceWon't That Blow Your Hat in the CreekWarner Brothers (lp)
Kids (say the darndest things)Tammy WynetteTears of FireEpic
You're still on my mindAmber DigbyMusic From the Honky TonksYellow Rose
Jack Daniels, if you pleaseDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
Your heart turned left (and I was on the right)George JonesShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
Wine, women and songLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I hang my head and cryMarty RobbinsCountry 1951-1958Bear Family
Memphis bluesMerle Travis & Joe MaphisCountry Guitar GiantsCMH
Kickin' muleGrandpa JonesEverybody's GrandpaBear Family
Murder on music rowAlan Jackson & George StraitLatest Greatest Straitest HitsMCA
Dublin bluesAsleep at the Wheel & The Avett BrothersNew RoutesBismeaux
Johnny RebCountry GentlemenThe Early Rebel RecordingsRebel
JealousyKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Frankie and JohnnyJerry Lee LewisThe Golden Cream of the CountrySun
If we're not back in love by MondayLeona WilliamsLeona Williams Sings Merle HaggardAh Ha Music Group
I met a friend of yours todayMel Street20 Greatest HitsGusto/Tee Vee
That's what makes the jukebox playMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
Are you walkin' and a talkin' for the lordCarl StoryBest of BluegrassMercury

No comments:

Post a Comment