Thursday, October 25, 2018

Playlist -- October 25, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
Hillbilly fever"Little" Jimmy DickensI'm Little But I'm LoudRazor & Tie
Have I stayed away too longLouvin BrothersClose HarmonyBear Family
Even thoWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Pan AmericanHawkshaw HawkinsI'm a Rattlesnakin' DaddyWestside
Dim lights, thick smokeLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
Where the cars go by fastJim LauderdaleTime FliesYep Roc
That's all rightCarl PerkinsThe Big "D" Jamboree LiveDragon Street
Blue suede shoesCarl PerkinsThe Big "D" Jamboree LiveDragon Street
Slippin' & slidin'Carl PerkinsThe Big "D" Jamboree LiveDragon Street
Feelin' single--seein' doubleEmmylou HarrisElite HotelWarner Brothers
Three miles south of Cash (in Arkansas)Carolina CottonArkansas Masters (11th Edition Southern Music)Oxford American
If you've got the money (I've got the time)Lefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia/Legacy
When two worlds collideRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
Games people playJeannie C. RileyThe Very Best of Jeannie C. RileyVarese Sarabande
Am I standing in your wayMerle Haggard18 Rare ClassicsCurb
When I feel froggie I'm gonna hopCliff CarlisleClassic Country Sides 1936-1941JSP
The cuckoo birdDeana CarterSongcatcherVanguard
Dust on the bibleBailes BrothersOh So Many YearsBear Family
One more chance to be with youJohnny RodriguezIntroducing Johnny RodriguezMercury
Who's gonna feed them hogsTom T. HallThe Essential Tom T. HallMercury
I don't need the whiskey anymoreJack LawrenceI Don't Need the Whiskey AnymoreG Run
Does my ring hurt your fingerCharley PrideThe Best of Charley PrideRCA (lp)
There's a little bit of everything in TexasErnest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
Occasional wifeFaron YoungWalk Tall: The Mercury Hit Singles 1963-75Westside
My little grass shack in Kealakekua HawaiiSpeedy West & Jimmy BryantFlamin' GuitarsBear Family
Hubbin' itBob WillsStompin' Singers & Western SwingersProper
The South's gonna do it againCharlie Daniels BandThe Essential Charlie Daniels BandSony
Me today and her tomorrowDottie WestThe Essential Dottie WestRCA
Push in a cornerErnest AshworthGreatest HitsCurb
Spanish two-stepAdolph Hofner & His TexansSouth Texas SwingArhoole
You're calling me sweetheart againJean ShepardThe Melody Ranch GirlBear Family
Blue blue dayDon GibsonCountry USA 1958Time-Life
It's too lateThe DerailersReverb DeluxeWatermelon
He fiddled while I burnedCharline ArthurWelcome to the ClubBear Family
Travelin' this lonesome roadBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
I remember youSlim WhitmanThe Essential Slim Whitman
Take me to your worldTammy WynetteTears of FireSony
If my heart had windowsGeorge JonesThe Best of George JonesGusto
I'm so lonesome I could cryHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolydor
Are you walkin' and a talkin' for the lordCarl StoryBest of BluegrassMercury

No comments:

Post a Comment