Thursday, October 18, 2018

Playlist -- October 18, 2018

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
There'll be no teardrops tonightRoy AcuffRoy Acuff Sings Hank WilliamsHickory/Varese Sarabande
The golden rocketHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
The new green lightHank ThompsonCountry USA 1954Time-Life
That's me without youPee Wee KingPee Wee King and The Golden West CowboysBear Family
Branded manMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Bury me not on the lone prairieJohnny CashJohnny Cash Sings the Ballads of the True WestColumbia
He taught them howWilma Lee & Stoney CooperBig Midnight SpecialBear Family
Here lies a good old boyJames HandThe Truth Will Set You FreeRounder
I don't believe I'll fall in love todayBuck OwensBuck Owens Sings Harlan HowardCapitol/Sundazed
I'll never be freeTennessee Ernie Ford & Kay StarrMasters 1949-1976Liberty
The giving and the takingDolly PartonThe World of Dolly Parton, Vol 1Columbia
Chiseled in stoneVern GosdinSuper HitsColumbia
That'll be meKelly WillisKelly WillisMCA
I'd like to have that one backGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
I know you're married (but I love you still)Bill Anderson & Jan HowardCountry Shots: Two-Timing TunesRhino
I'd rather be a lonesome pineBlue HighwayMidnight StormRebel
Let's get togetherGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryGeorge Jones--Famous Country Music MakersCastle
Take good care of herSonny JamesCountry USA 1966Time-Life
Motherless childrenRosanne CashThe ListManhattan
Touch the morningDon Gibson20 Greatest SongsVarese Sarabande
Got No Bread, No Milk, No Money, But We Sure Got a Lot of LoveJames TalleyGot No Bread, No Milk, No MoneyCimarron
You won't be satisfied that wayGov. Jimmie DavisLouisianaBloodshot 
Don't be ashamed of your ageBob WillsBoot Heel Drag/The MGM YearsMercury
Thanks a lotErnest TubbCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
Baby stepsJake PenrodOut Of ControlAh-Ha
Country girlFaron YoungThe Classic YearsBear Family
I'm ready if you're willingJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
She's got leaving on her mindMark NewtonCharlie Lawson's StillRebel
Take me back to TennesseeBlue Sky BoysFarm & Fun Time Favorites, Vol. 2Copper Creek
Bill Bailey, won't you please come homePatsy ClineLive at the Cimarron BallroomMCA
I'd be better off (in a pine box)Doug StoneDoug StoneEpic
Birds and children fly awayCal SmithSongs of LifeStep One
It's me not themBilly WalkerCross the Brazos at WacoBear Family
Standing in the shadowsHank Williams JrFourteen Greatest HitsPolydor
I never once stopped loving youConnie SmithThe Essential Connie SmithBMG/RCA
No one is gonna love you betterHeather Myles w/ M. HaggardHighways & Honky TonksRounder
Welcome to my worldJim ReevesLegendar Country SingersTime-Life
You took her off my handsWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
PrideRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia
That glad reunion dayIris DementLifelineFlariella

No comments:

Post a Comment