Thursday, December 26, 2019

Playlist -- December 26, 2019

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
The old year is goneJohnny PaycheckA Little Darlin' ChristmasKoch
I never go around mirrorsLefty FrizzellLife's Like PoetryBear Family
I wonder do you think of meKeith WhitleyI Wonder Do You Think of MeBMG
All my ex's live in TexasGeorge Strait50 Number OnesMCA
Tell me my lying eyes are wrongGeorge JonesThe Best of George JonesGusto
The baptism of Jesse TaylorJohnny RussellRednecks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon BeerRCA
Is anybody going to San Antone?Charley PrideCountry USA 1970Time-Life
Memories of usGeorge JonesThe Battle/Memories of UsEpic
The pay phoneBob LumanBob LumanPolydor
Take it out in tradeMaxine BrownSugar Cane CountyChart
I take the chanceThe BrownsThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
Looking back to seeThe BrownsThe Essential Jim Ed Brown & The BrownsRCA
Tis' sweet to be rememberedMac WisemanTis Sweet To Be RememberedBear Family
Love letters in the sandMac WisemanTis Sweet To Be RememberedBear Family
I'll be all smiles tonightMac WisemanMountain Music CollectionCMH
Somewhere between right and wrongEarl Thomas ConleyClassic CountryTime-Life
Money cannot make the manWaylon JenningsLove of the Common PeopleBuddha
Gone, on the other handTompall & The Glaser BrothersTompall & The Glaser BrothersMGM (lp)
It's not love (but it's not bad)Merle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I still believe in fairy talesTammy WynetteTears of FireEpic
I'm just meCharley PrideCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Bandy the rodeo clownMoe BandyHonky Tonky AmnesiaRazor & Tie
That's the way love goesMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Does Fort Worth ever cross your mindGeorge StraitDoes Fort Worth Ever Cross Your MindMCA
Intro: Texas Playboy ThemeAsleep at the Wheel w/ Leon RauschStill the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills
Faded loveBob Wills and His Texas PlayboysFor The Last Time
Stay all night (stay a little longer)Bob Wills and His Texas PlayboysFor The Last Time
When my time comes to goIIIrd Tyme OutGrandpa's MandolinRebel
Sweetheart you've done me wrongDoyle Lawson & QuicksilverOnce And For AlwaysSugar Hill
I know I'll feel at homeDoyle Lawson & QuicksilverHeaven's Joy AwaitsSugar Hill
A good old fashioned cryGeorge JonesUnited Artists RaritiesUnited Artists
Let's get togetherGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryGeorge Jones--Famous Country Music MakersCastle
If my heart had windowsGeorge JonesThe Best of George JonesGusto
A country boy can surviveHank Williams JrGreatest HitsCurb
Georgia keeps pulling on my ringLittle David WilkinsLittle David WilkinsMCA
If you were mine to loseLoretta LynnWoman Of The World/To Make A ManDecca (lp)
I'm sitting on top of the worldBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Blue yodel #10 (ground hog rootin' in my backyard)Hank SnowHank Snow Sings Jimmie Rodgers SongsRCA
If we make it through DecemberMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
Precious memoriesMerle Haggard w/ The Carter FamilyJubilation! Great Gospel Performances, Vol 3Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment