Thursday, January 2, 2020

Playlist -- January 2, 2020

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
The old year is goneJohnny PaycheckA Little Darlin' ChristmasKoch
20/20 visionJimmy MartinJimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain BoysBear Family
Cryin' heart bluesJohnnie & JackJohnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain BoysBear Family
Big shoesRay PriceRay Price & The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Walk tall (wall straight)Faron YoungThe Best of Faron Young: The Millenium CollectionMercury
Deep waterCarl SmithDeep WaterColumbia (lp)
Hangover tavernHank ThompsonAll-Time Greatest HitsCurb
I'm letting you goWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1966Bear Family
Somewhere along the lineJim ReevesWelcome to My WorldBear Family
I'm sitting on top of the worldBill MonroeThe Music of Bill MonroeMCA
Blue yodel #10 (ground hog rootin' in my backyard)Hank SnowHank Snow Sings Jimmie Rodgers SongsRCA
The sound in your mindWillie Nelson  The Sound In Your MindCBS (lp)
Georgia keeps pulling on my ringLittle David WilkinsLittle David WilkinsMCA
If you were mine to loseLoretta LynnWoman Of The World/To Make A ManDecca (lp)
The wrong kind of girlRoger MillerKing of the RoadMercury
Be careful of stones that you throwHank WilliamsBeyond the SunsetMercury
NeglectedJeannie C. RileySock SoulLittle Darlin' (lp)
Why me Lord?Johnny CashAmerican RecordingsAmerican
Worst of luckGeorge JonesMr. Country and Western MusicMusicor (lp)
There's a honky tonk angel (who'll take me back in)Conway TwittyLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
I'm thinking tonight of my blue eyesGov. Jimmie DavisYou Are My SunshineBear Family
Raisin' the dickensBuddy EmmonsInternational Steel Guitar Convention, Sept 3,1977Mid-Land (lp)
Half a mindErnest TubbCountry USA 1958Time-Life
Drivin' nails in my coffinErnest TubbWaltz Across TexasBear Family
You took her off my handsRay PriceRay Price & The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Hey Mr. Cotton PickerMoon MullicanMoonshine JamboreeKing
I've got four big brothers (to look after me)Maddox Brothers & RoseThe Most Colorful Hillbilly Band in AmericaBear Family
From 40 to 65Joe Val & the New England Bluegrass BoysNot a Word From HomeRounder (lp)
JoshuaDolly PartonCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Woman shyJerry ReedOh What A WomanRCA Camden
Don't be ashamed of your ageBob WillsBoot Heel Drag: the MGM YearsMercury
Crying in the chapelRex AllenCountry USA 1953Time-Life
High SierraEmmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly PartonTrio IIAsylum
Not a word from homeRoy AcuffKing of Country MusicProper
Hard rock bottom of your heartRandy TravisGreatest #1 HitsWarner Brothers
Black sheepStonewall JacksonThe Great Old SongsColumbia (lp)
God came through Bellville, GeorgiaTom T HallCountry IsMercury (lp)
I do my cryin' at nightRhonda VincentTimeless And True LoveRebel
You still have a place in my heartMerle HaggardThe Legend of Bonnie and ClydeCapitol (lp)
Crying over youWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
FreedomBilly StringsHomeRounder

No comments:

Post a Comment