Thursday, January 9, 2020

Playlist -- January 9, 2020

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
The lord knows I'm drinkingCal SmithFrom The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973MCA
You still have a place in my heartMerle HaggardThe Legend of Bonnie and ClydeCapitol (lp)
Crying over youWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
LovenworthRoy RogersSongs of the WestRhino
I didn't mean itNorma JeanThe Country's FavoriteHarmony (lp)
Don't let me cross overCarl Butler & PearlCountry USA 1962Time-Life
Don't toss us awayPatty LovelessGreatest HitsMCA
Painted ladyWillis Alan RamseyWillis Alan RamseyKoch
I don't hurt anymoreHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
Across the wide MissouriEddy Arnold
I'll go down swingingPorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Fist cityLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Home away from homeJerry Lee LewisThere Must Be More To Love Than ThisMercury (lp)
Hello in thereDavid Allan CoeHello In ThereColumbia (lp)
Wasted wordsRay PriceRay Price & His Cherokee CowboysBear Family
When did you stop lovin' meGeorge JonesIt Don't Get Any Better Than ThisMCA
Just a heartJames HandShadow On The GroundRounder
There stands the glassWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
The Garden Spot jingleHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950 -- Extended PlayOmnivore
I don't care (if tomorrow never comes)Hank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950 -- Extended PlayOmnivore
Lovesick bluesHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950 -- Extended PlayOmnivore
Closing/Oh! SusannaHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950 -- Extended PlayOmnivore
(Good old electric) Washing Machine (Circa 1943)John HartfordRCA Country LegendsBuddha/RCA
Motor City boogieThe York BrothersThe King & Deluxe Acetate SeriesAce
On the Jericho roadGrandpa JonesEverybody's GrandpaBear Family
One piece at a timeJohnny CashThe Essential Johnny CashColumbia
My woman's good to meDavid HoustonWhere Love Used To Live/My Woman's Good To MeEpic
Easy lovingFreddie HartThe Best of Freddie HartEMI/Capitol
Kiss the childrenGram ParsonsThe Gram Parsons AnthologyRhino
No mother or dadLester Flatt & Earl Scruggs1948-1959Bear Family
We lost itJesse Dayton & Brennen LeighThe OutsiderBlue Elan Records
Was it all worth losing youCharley PrideFrom Me To YouRCA (lp)
I really don't want to knowElvis PresleyThe Country Side of ElvisRCA/BMG
I'm wastin' my tears on youTex RitterGreatest HitsCurb
Skip a ropeHenson CargillCountry USA 1968Time-Life
I forgot more than you'll ever knowThe Davis SistersMemoriesBear Family
Turn the cards slowlyPatsy ClineThe Patsy Cline CollectionMCA
After closing timeGeorge Jones & Tammy WynetteWe Go TogetherEpic (lp)
This white circle on my fingerKitty WellsThe CollectionMCA
My tears don't showDon GibsonThe Singer - The songwriter 1949-1960Bear Family
Old Daniel prayedStanley BrothersThe Early Starday/King YearsStarday/King

No comments:

Post a Comment