Thursday, April 2, 2020

Playlist -- April 2, 2020

If you've got the money (I've got the time)Lefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia/Legacy
Hello wallsFaron YoungCountry USA 1961Time-Life
The Carroll County accidentPorter WagonerThe Cold Hard Facts of LifeBear Family
Cry, cry darlingCurtis Blackwell & The Dixie Bluegrass BoysOn And OnAtteiram Records 
Rhumba boogieHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
(Oh baby mine) I get so lonelyJohnnie & JackJohnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain BoysBear Family
Only the lonelyThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
You're the only good thing (that's happened to me)George MorganAmerican OriginalsColumbia
No hard timesJimmie RodgersThe Singing BrakemanBear Family
Help me make it through the nightSammi SmithCountry USA 1971Time-Life
Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love)Waylon JenningsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
The railroadLee HazlewoodTrouble Is A Lonesome TownMercury
How come you're being so good to meJohn HartfordRCA Country LegendsRCA/BMG
Making believeKitty WellsThe Best of Kitty Wells: 20th Century MastersMCA
The Country Hall of FameHank LocklinRCA Country Legends: Hank LocklinBMG/Sony
You don't even know it yetMile TwelveOnwards
Family biblePorter Wagoner & Willie NelsonUnpluggedShell Point
Sweet tequila bluesChip Taylor & Carrie RodriguezLet's Leave This TownTexas Music
Crying in the chapelRex AllenCountry USA 1953Time-Life
It's not over (if I'm not over you)Vern GosdinIt's Not OverDelta
Another lonely songTammy WynetteLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
My mind's got a mind of it's ownJimmie Dale GilmoreAfter AwhileElektra
Please be my loveGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryShe Thinks I Still Care: The GJ CollectionBMG/Razor & Tie
Home sweet honk-tonkThe Reeves BrothersHome Sweet Honky-TonkCD Baby
He'll have to goJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Men with broken heartsJim ReevesWelcome To My WorldBear Family
Whiskey chasin'Joe StampleyGood Ol' Boy: His Greatest HitsRazor & Tie
Oh, SusannahCarson RobisonHome, Sweet Home on the PrairierASV
(I heard that) lonesome whistleHank WilliamsThe Complete Hank WilliamsMercury
You're still on my mindThe Stanley BrothersThe Stanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys 1953-58 & 1959Bear Family
Honky tonk manJohnny Horton16 Biggest HitsColumbia/Legacy
Nobody's fool but yoursBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
Last of a dying breedJohnny Berry and the OutliersFegenbush Farm
All I have to offer you (is me)Charley PrideCountry USA 1969Time-Life
A real country songDale WatsonBlessed Or DamnedHightone
I think I'll just stay here and drinkMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
The hands you're holding nowMarty RobbinsCountry 1951-1958Bear Family
HomecomingTom T. HallUltimate CollectionHip-O
I'd love you all over againAlan JacksonHere in the Real WorldArista
On my way to Canaan's landChet Atkins & Doc WatsonThe Essential Chat AtkinsRCA

No comments:

Post a Comment