Thursday, April 23, 2020

Playlist -- April 23, 2020

I don't careWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
All right I'll sign the papersRay PriceRay Price And The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Drink up and be somebodyMerle HaggardDrinkin'EMI
If you're gonna do me wrongVern GosdinThe Truly Great Hits of Vern GosdinMusic Mill
Mary don't you weepStonewall JacksonWaterlooBear Family
I'm not over youRhonda VincentThe Storm Still RagesRounder
Country girlJeannie C. RileyThe Very Best of Jeannie C. RileyVarese Sarabande
You win againJerry Lee LewisCountry USA 1957Time-Life
Slow down brotherFerlin HuskyThat'll Flat Git ItBear Family
When the bluegrass is covered with snowThe BoxcarsFamiliar With The GroundMountain Home
The train with the rhumba beatJohnny HortonThe Early YearsBear Family
Peroxide blondeHank PennyCrazy Rhythm: The Standard TranscriptionsBloodshot
Life's just too shortJoy Lynn WhiteThe Lucky FewLittle Dog
We couldGeorge JonesShe Thinks I Still Care: The GJ CollectionBMG/Razor & Tie
Think I'll go somewhere and cry myself to sleepJack GreeneThere Goes My Everything (lp)Decca
Under the influence of loveBuck OwensThe Buck Owens CollectionRhino
I'd rather die youngJean ShepardHonky-Tonk HeroineCapitol
Baby stepsJake PenrodOut Of ControlAh-Ha
The wallFreddie HartClassic Country: Great Story SongsTime-Life
The baptism of Jesse TaylorJohnny RussellGreatest HitsDominion
Gamblin' man (Roving Gambler)Marvin RainwaterWhole Lotta WomanBear Family
The Garden Spot Jingle/I'll be a bachelor 'til I dieHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950Omnivore
Wedding bells/Fiddle tuneHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950Omnivore
Jesus remembered me/Closing/Oh SusannaHank WilliamsThe Garden Spot Programs, 1950Omnivore
I'm a big boy nowJustin TubbRock It Down To My HouseBear Family
Out behind the barn"Little" Jimmy DickensI'm Little But I'm LoudRazor & Tie
Brakeman's bluesBill MonroeBluegrass 1950-1958Bear Family
Longhaired redneckDavid Allan Coe17 Greatest HitsCBS
You ought to hear me cryJohnny Bush14 Greatest HitsKing
Tomorrow's already lostHazel DickensHard Hitting Songs For Hard Hit PeopleRounder
A white sport coat (and a pink carnation)Marty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Blame it on TexasMark ChesnuttToo Cold at HomeMCA
I'm not that good at goodbyeLarry Cordle & Lonesome Standard TimeSongs From The WorkbenchRipchord
Dark as a dungeonGrandpa JonesAn American OriginalCMH
Blues stay away from meTennessee Ernie Ford & Merle TravisMasters 1949-1976Liberty
Kentucky means paradiseMerle TravisGuitar Rags & A Too Fast PastBear Family
You can't do wrong and get byGeorge Jones & Ricky SkaggsThe Essential Ricky SkaggsEpic/Legacy
Almost persuadedDavid HoustonCountry USA 1966Time-Life
I'm through hurtin'Dale WatsonCall Me InsaneRed House
The God that never failsMarshall FamilyThe Legendary Marshall Family, Vol 2Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment