Thursday, June 24, 2021

Playlist -- June 24, 2021

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I just came to get my babyFaron YoungThe Best of Faron YoungMercury
The kneeling drunkard's pleaJohnny CashLove, God, MurderColumbia
Gone at lastJohnny Paycheck & CharnissaGreatest Hits, Vol 2 Epic (lp)
The easy part's overCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideLegacy
Whispering rainHank SnowThe Singing Ranger, Vol 2Bear Family
It hurts as much in Texas (as it did in Tennessee)George Jones & Ricky Van SheltonFriends In High PlacesEpic
Just a faded petal from a beautiful bouquetCarl Butler & PearlThe Old & The NewColumbia (lp)
Family reunion"Little" Jimmy DickensOut Behind the BarnBear Family
Alabama jubileeRed FoleyCountry Music Hall of FameMCA
I knew this day would comePorter WagonerThe Best I've Ever BeenShell Point
I bought the shoes that just walked out on meStoney EdwardsThe Best of Stoney EdwardsRazor & Tie
I know oneJack ClementFor Once And For AllIRS/Nashville
HomeJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Red headed strangerWillie NelsonRed Headed StrangerCBS
Ridin' that midnight trainThe Stanley BrothersThe Early Starday/King YearsHighland
One's on the wayLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Ramblin' feverMerle HaggardLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Your ole handy manDolly PartonThe World of Dolly Parton, Vol 1Columbia
Hold whatcha gotTony RiceManzanitaRounder
HeartbrokeGeorge StraitStrait From the HeartMCA
If I had a hammerJohnny Cash & June Carter CashAny Old Wiind That BlowsColumbia
Wasted days and wasted nightsFreddy FenderClassic Country: 1975-1979Time-Life
That's why I sing in a honky tonkWarren SmithCall of the WildBear Family
Waltz of the angelsWynn StewartWishful ThinkingBear Family
I love you becauseLeon PayneI Love You BecauseBear Family
I'll tryLefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
ElectricityJimmy MurphyBona Fide Bluegrass & Mountain MusicRCA/BMG
Cannonball yodelElton Britt  Somethin' For EveryoneABC-Paramount (lp)
Taxes taxesHank PennyCrazy Rhythm: The Standard TranscriptionsBloodshot
Freeborn manJunior Brown12 Shades of BrownCurb
Let's invite them overGeorge Jones & Melba MontgomeryShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
I can't go home like thisRay PriceThe Essential Ray Price 1951-1962Columbia
Lonesome, on'ry and meanWaylon JenningsGreatest HitsBMG/RCA
As long as I liveBill AndersonBill Anderson Sings Country Heart SongsDecca (lp)
Who cares?Don GibsonRCA Country Legends SeriesRCA/Buddha
SugartimeThe Wilburn BrothersSide by SideDecca (lp)
Take me back againBuck OwensAct Naturally
Midnight runJames HandShadow On The GroundRounder
That's what makes the jukebox playMoe BandyHonky Tonk AmnesiaRazor & Tie
SatisfiedThe JordanairesGrand Ole Opry Show No. 47Grand Ole Opry

No comments:

Post a Comment