Thursday, July 1, 2021

Playlist - July 1, 2021

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I've been everywhereHank SnowThe Essential Hank SnowRCA
Dog-gone it baby, I'm in loveCarl SmithThe Essential Carl SmithColumbia
No love have IWebb PierceCountry USA 1960Time-Life
Children of AbrahamClaire LynchMoonlighterRounder
Grandpa (tell me 'bout the good old days)The JuddsNumber One HitsCurb
Stand at your windowJim ReevesWelcome To My WorldBear Family
Goodbye to old MissoulaJimmie Dale GilmoreOne EndlessRounder
I couldn't be me without youBilly Joe ShaverGreatest HitsCompadre
We had a good time tryingJohnny RodriguezIntroducing Johnny RodriguezMercury
Misery loves companyPorter WagonerThe Essential Porter WagonerRCA
Old RattlerGrandpa JonesEverybody's GrandpaBear Family
Porter/Grandpa JonesJerry ClowerPeaches & PossumsMCA
(Don't hang around) He's married to meKitty WellsThe Queen of Country MusicBear Family
Here today and gone tomorrowThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
Buddies in the saddleBob Bovee & Gail HeilCome Over And See Me SometimeJawbone
Too many riversBrenda LeeAnthology 1956-1980MCA
When it rains it poursMerle HaggardBlue JungleCurb
Wait a minuteThe Seldom SceneOld TrainRebel
Living like there's no tomorrow (finally got to me tonight)Keith WhitleyThe Essential Keith WhitleyRCA/BMG
I'm no stranger to the rainKeith WhitleyDon't Close Your EyesRCA/BMG
Don't close your eyesKeith WhitleyDon't Close Your EyesBMG/RCA
Drive myself to drinkin'Konner James
He don't deserve you anymoreBuck OwensRoll Out The Red CarpetCapitol (lp)
I never picked cottonRoger WallaceThat Kind of LonelyTexas Round-Up
Hoping that you're hopingThe Louvin BrothersWhen I Stop DreamingRazor & Tie
Take the devil out of meGeorge JonesCup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury YearsMercury
Last call for alcoholCharlie WalkerPick Me Up On Your Way DownBear Family
Don't this road look rough and rockyLester Flatt & Earl ScruggsFlatt & Scruggs: 1948-1959Bear Family
Swell San AngeloErnest TubbWalking The Floor Over YouBear Family
Crawdad songJerry Lee LewisThe Ultimate Sun YearsCharly
I don't think about you anymoreThe ShootoutsBullseyeShootouts
The devil's trainJames KingThree Chords And The TruthRounder
Branded wherever I goRoy Acuff20 Greatest SongsVarese Sarabande
Between an old memory and meKeith WhitleyI Wonder Do You Think of MeRCA/BMG
Would these arms be in your wayKeith WhitleyKentucky BluebirdBMG/RCA
Don't cheat in our hometownKeith Whitley & Ricky SkaggsSecond Generation BluegrassRebel
Heaven's bright shoreAlison Krauss & Union StationTwo HighwaysRounder

No comments:

Post a Comment