Thursday, January 27, 2022

Playlist -- January 27, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
You never can tell (C'est la vie)Waylon Jennings & Jessi ColterAll American CountryBMG
Keys in the mailboxBuck OwensBuck Owens Sings Harlan HowardCapitol/Sundazed
Hard headed womanWanda JacksonThe Essential Wanda JacksonCapitol
This is itJim ReevesLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Love meMarty RobbinsLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Rose-MarieSlim WhitmanVintage CollectionsCapitol
Jesse JamesThe Country GentlemenCountry Songs, Old and NewSmithsonian Folkways
Your heart turned left (and I was on the right)George JonesShe Thinks I Still CareBMG/Razor & Tie
Shindig in the barnTommy CollinsLeonardBear Family
The church in the wildwoodThe Chuck Wagon GangPerfect JoyColumbia/Harmony
One piece at a timeJohnny CashThe Essential Johnny CashColumbia
Burn one downClint BlackThe Hard WayBMG
I know oneCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideBMG
Train long goneClaire LynchNew DayRounder
Blow wind blowRoger Wallace & Toni PriceThe LowdownTexas Music Group
You're lookin' at countryLoretta LynnLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Shine, shave, shower (It's Saturday)Lefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
Hillbilly swingAl & Emily CantrellUnder A Southern MoonSombrero
Give myself a partyDon GibsonRCA Country LegendsBuddha
I do my swinging at homeDavid HoustonGreatest HitsCSI
Stagger LeeJerry Lee LewisKiller: The Mercury Years Vol IIMercury
The parlor is a pleasant place (to sit on Sunday night)Chickie WilliamsOriginal Historical Early Recordings--1947 to 1960Wheeling
Falling falling fallingRay PriceThe Essential Ray PriceColumbia/Legacy
I'm gonna fall out of love with youWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Here in the real worldAlan JacksonHere in the Real WorldArista
When my last song is sungRob Ickes & Trey HensleyBefore The Sun Goes DownCompass
Color him fatherLinda MartellFrom Where I Stand: The Black Experience in Country MusicWarner/Reprise
Cannonball YodelWylie & The Wild WestCowboy Ballads and Dance SongsCB
That'll be meKelly WillisKelly WillisMCA
The night Hank Williams came to townJohnny Cash w/ Waylon JenningsJohnny Cash is Coming to TownMercury
I drinkBobby BareThings ChangeHypermedia
(I know my baby loves me) In her own peculiar wayErnest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
Do you know you are my sunshineThe Statler BrothersClassic Country 1975-1979Time Life
Whiskey lullabyAlison Krauss & Brad PaisleyA Hundred Miles or More: A CollectionRounder
How much more can she standConway TwittyThe Conway Twitty CollectionMCA
A little unfairWillie NelsonTo Lefty From WillieColumbia
I wouldn't change you if I couldRicky SkaggsHighways & HeartachesEpic (lp)
I'll look over youMerle HaggardSwinging DoorsCapitol
I'm gonna be movin'Vern GosdinThe Gospel AlbumV.G.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment