Thursday, January 6, 2022

Playlist -- January 6, 2022

SONGARTISTALBUMLABEL
I'm tiredWebb PierceThe Wondering Boy 1951-1958Bear Family
Thirty daysErnest TubbThe Yellow Rose of TexasBear Family
Trials and tribulationsJohnnie & JackJohnnie & Jack and The Tennessee Mountain BoysBear Family
I heard the bluebirds singThe BrownsThe Three BellsBear Family
It's a cheating situationMoe Bandy & Janie FrickeCountry Shots: Two-Timing TunesRhino
Little talk with JesusLonzo & OscarAmerica's Greatest Country ComediansGusto/Starday
I'm an old cowhand (from the Rio Grande)Roy RogersCountry Music Hall of Fame seriesMCA
On your way homePatty LovelessOn Your Way HomeEpic
I'd rather die youngJohnny CashThe Fabulous Johnny CashColumbia
A Sunday kind of womanCharlie RichBehind Closed DoorsEpic
The Jamestown ferryTanya TuckerThe Best of Tanya TuckerTeeVee
Rockin' in an old rocking chairBradley & AdairOh Darlin'Pinecastle
Hey Don (Support my favorite beertender)Dale WatsonPeople I've Known, Places I've BeenCSC
Wonder could I live there anymoreCharley PrideThe Essential Charley PrideBMG
Small y'allGeorge JonesIt Don't Get Any Better Than ThisMCA
Mona LisaJim ReevesWelcome to my WorldBear Family
Making plansPorter Wagoner & Dolly PartonEssential Porter Wagoner & Dolly PartonRCA/BMG
You took her off my handsRay PriceRay Price & The Cherokee CowboysBear Family
Take me back to the good old daysTommy CollinsLeonardBear Family
How mountain girls can loveThe Stanley BrothersThe King Years 1961-1965King
The Pinball MillionaireGene O'QuinBoogie Woogie FeverBear Family
Red bandanaMerle HaggardDown Every RoadCapitol
The power of positive drinkin'Mickey GilleyTen Years of HitsCBS
NumbersBobby BareBare Tracks: The Columbia YearsKoch
Excuse me (I think I've got a heartache)Buck OwensLegendary Country SingersTime-Life
Say it nowTommy HillA Shot in the DarkBear Family
You're from TexasBob WillsSan Antonio RoseBear Family
Tears at the Grand Ole OpryWanda JacksonDecca 45Decca
She's gone, gone, goneLefty FrizzellLook What Thoughts Will DoColumbia
Courtin' in the rainBashful Brother OswaldAt The Fair With the Duke of PaducahStarday
(I may be color blind but) I know when I'm blueChet AtkinsGalloping Guitar: The Early YearsBear Family
I can mend your broken heartDon GibsonSongwriter 1960-1966Bear Family
Still feeling blueGram ParsonsThe Gram Parsons AnthologyRhino
Wichita JailCharlie Daniels BandThe Essential Charlie Daniels BandSony
Old loves never dieLeona WilliamsOld Loves Never DieBear Family
Some day (you'll want me to want you)George Jones & Gene PitneyIt's Country Time Again!Sequel/Musicor
It almost felt like loveCharlie LouvinIt Almost Felt Like LoveUnited Artists (lp)
It's all over (but the crying)Johnny BushYou Gave Me A MountainStop
My heart would knowHank WilliamsThe Original Singles CollectionPolydor
Uncloudy dayWillie NelsonWillie Nelson's Greatest HitsColumbia

No comments:

Post a Comment